Boomerang (1992)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

WaddupJee

Boomerang (1992)

Post by WaddupJee »

One scene I saw was this older looking lady standing on a bed and telling a guy (Eddie Murphy) to lie down on the bed. The lady was wearing high heels (?-dunno) and was extending her foot infront of Eddie's face. He takes off her shoe and the lady extended her other foot infront of his face and he also took it off. Then she starts rubbing his body with her foot while standing up and then lies down and starts waving her foot around.

The clip was fairly short...I'd say about 30-45 seconds.

We'll she was using her foot to seduce, but it's up to you, nyllover, to approve it and place it in this site.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well..."old lady"? errr.....i'll have to look at the scene first... :D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Its Eartha Kitt we dont need that seen "Quality not Quantity"
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

well i couldnt really tell for sure if she was actually older looking...but i understand if we dont need it...i personally wouldnt recommend it either. I just did it incase anyone else was interested.