First post (Mirrors)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Hfetish

First post (Mirrors)

Post by Hfetish »

Hello everybody.
You guys have no idea about how happy I am to have found such a place to discuss and find info on my ever favorite subject of seduction, the under the table footsie.
Yes, that Three's Company episode was the first thing I saw as a kid, and I've never forgotten about it, it excited me a lot even though I was a child and my foot fetish only has grown more and more as time passes by.
I'm from Venezuela, my native tongue is spanish and io voglio parlare italiano but I still don't know much, I'm a musician and I'm 27 years old.
The scene I wanna tell you about it's from a TV Movie called Mirrors, I caught the flick by a chance on late night television several years ago and I didn't have time to tape it. I haven't seen it again ever since so I hope anyone gets it and put it on the list.
Here are the details on the imdb site:
http://www.us.imdb.com/title/tt0089600/combined
The actress is Marguerite Hickey, I think it happens near the beginning. Sorry I don't remember details.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Welcome to the forum! uhmm...actually...let me try...

Bienvenido en nuestro Forum! Estoy muy felice de averte aqui!

ehm... :roll: ... as you can see, i don't really know spanish... i had a private course (with a gorgeous teacher...but that's another story :D ) for about 10 months...so i just know (well, i should know!) the basics of your language... i just think that a woman speaking your language is.... so sexy!

Anyway, thanks a lot for the infos, for sure they will be helpful!!

And again, welcome!!!!
Hfetish

Grazie tante

Post by Hfetish »

Now I feel welcome :-D I will try to post often in order to discuss everything regarding our passion. The right sentence would be "Bienvenido a nuestro foro" :wink: but io non parlo italiano either so :P

Long live footsie!

H
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

We surely need someone else posting messages here! :D

Welcome again!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Got it, thanks to BabyLove! :D :D :D

Oh man, i LOVE teamwork! :D
Babylove
Mod
Mod

You're Welcome

Post by Babylove »

Hey, it's nothing, Nyllover. :ooook:
Hfetish

Post by Hfetish »

I'm pretty glad my first post helped to get a new title on the list. I saw the scene and noticed I remembered it being better but it isn't hehehe, it was quite late and I must have been half asleep but I remembered her slipping off her shoes, but she doesn't. Anyway, another one for the list! :D

H