New TV series called "Las Vegas"

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

New TV series called "Las Vegas"

Post by Feeture Feature »

This show has just started on NBC in the U.S. There were 2 episodes shown on October 4, a last minute change in schedule. I tuned in just after the first had started and caught the end of what I believe was a "footsie under the table" scene. It looked like the front of a high heel sticking in the star's crotch and he was saying "Ouch." During the episode they talked about the boss's daughter having a crush on him so it ws probably her foot. I really did not see much and was not playing close attention but maybe someone else can verify this.

Feeture

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

The boss's daughter? :shock: If it's a footsie scene.....sounds like a GREAT background for it :D
Thanks a lot as always Feeture!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ok i found a link about this show that can be helpful.

This page
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/Sh ... wid-17210/
has lots of details and also this is the episode i think we are talking about
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/Gu ... id-249837/
Because there were only two episodes showed on or before the 4th of October, and this one is the only one where it seems they speak about the daughter story... hope we can get it! :wink:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ok i got it! Feature you had been so lucky! It's for sure a quick scene!!! :D Anyway, i'll add here some vidcaps from the video that will be online on the next update :wink: