Todo Sobre Camila

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Nitro

Todo Sobre Camila

Post by Nitro »

There may be a footsie scene in the telenovela "Todo Sobre Camila". A brief description with a link is below.

http://foro.telenovela-world.com/~diane ... SumTW3.HTM

**SUMMARY THURSDAY 11 SEPTEMBER ** SPOILER Author: maritere (---) Date: 09-11-03 13:55 PDT

Meanwhile, at dinner, Eduardo boasts that they should have seen what Alejandro's face looked like when he learned he had been totally tricked and left bankrupt!

Patrick states that he will have to sell the hotels - Eduardo says he'll pay 4-5 cents on the dollar for them and take total control. Clawdia asks him if he's not being a little too sure of himself? He assures her that he isn't. She gives him a once-over, suddenly realizing what this ownership change means - and starts playing footsie with him under the table. Eduardo realizes what's rubbing against his leg is her black leather stiletto boot, and gives her a very seductive grin, which Malicia catches despite being at the other end of the table.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Someone has these episodes on YouTube but I need to know the exact episode number please?
Nitro

Post by Nitro »

Footsiefreak wrote:Someone has these episodes on YouTube but I need to know the exact episode number please?
No idea. Just look it up.
Baloo_135

Re: Todo Sobre Camila

Post by Baloo_135 »

Here is the link. Occurs at 29:14
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

How is that possible when video is 23 minutes
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Weird. It's playing at 40min for me
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Worked for me too
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

worked for me
i love a woman's nylon feet!