Scene from National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

feet4sight

Scene from National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1

Post by feet4sight »

Hi, it's my first time posting on this site. Just wanted to let you guys know of an absolutely amazing footsie scene from this movie. It has Emilio Estevez and Samuel L Jackson. Anyways, it's the scene where Emilio goes to Samuel's house and sits down at the dinner table with the two kids. One of the kids is an absolutely sexy chick, and keeps rubbing her foot up Emilio's shoes, leg, etc. You get to see sole shots and toe shots, the whole 9 yards. Really nice scene, I recommend you all check it out, I would have made caps of it by now but I have no clue how to!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks a lot and welcome to the forum!!!!!!

Just a question, is this the scene that we already have or another one? The one we have is here
http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/nyllove ... a_mov.html

bye! :-D
feet4sight

oops

Post by feet4sight »

Okay, I feel stupid!!! I didn't even see it in the movie section! Sorry about that, thanks for letting me know!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: oops

Post by nyllover »

feet4sight wrote:Okay, I feel stupid!!!
Come onnnnn!!! Dont feel stupid!!!!! You knew a really good scene and you wanted to be sure that all of us knew about it...what's wrong about this? Come on!!!! And keep on posting!!!! :wink: