PENSIONE AMORE SERVIZIO COMPLETO

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

DTC1977

PENSIONE AMORE SERVIZIO COMPLETO

Post by DTC1977 »

Hello

I've just found a website that sells Pensione Amore Servizio Completo its called Video Search of Miami and you can search for the title here

http://vsom.com/cgi-bin/webcart/webcart.cgi?ENTER=YES

The video is in Italian with Portuguese subtitles so not much use to me.

Is anyone willing to buy it so we can see that scene in all its glory?

I've seen video caps of it and its pretty damn good!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...first of all it's good that now we got the english title of the movie!

"Love Hotel All Service"

Good job! :wink:
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Does this mean that you are going to do the honourable thing as our leader and founder of this website and buy the video and submit the clip?

Please, please, please....

The thing is in Italian otherwise I would buy it myself.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ehm...to be honest... exactly because i do the MAIN job in this community...i am not going to spend 25$ on that film :D :D
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Take it easy, just asking
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

If i put --> :D <-- this at the end, means i am taking it easy :D Don't worry, i could never be mad with someone who posts on this forum! We are so few people to do it!!!! :D

Sorry if you thought i took it wrong :wink:
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

No problems at all, misunderstandings easily happen over emails and written messages.

Sorry if I appeared grumpy.

:)
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I spent the money and it is money well spent. This is probably the best footsie under the table scene ever. Quite lengthy, good views, she's in nylon. Unfortunately I have a problem with DVDs from this company. They only play on my PC and not my DVD player so I can't capture video from them.

As for it being in Italian, no problem since all the sex scenes have very little dialogue, mostly just musical background. The Portuguese subtitles do get in the way occasionally.

Basically, here's the scene. The setting is a small hotel. A teenager helps out around the hotel. He's having dinner at a group table and across from a beautiful young woman. She slips her stocking foot out of shoe (closeup and rubs his foot and up under his pants leg. They both move their chairs in closer to the table and she stretches her foot into his crotch and rubs. She is startled by his erection. A woman at a neighboring table is mesmerized by the activity. Now the guy has his shoe off and puts his foot into the girl's crotch. She finally can't take it anymore and rushes off. Later the guy spies on the girl in her room and she is masturbating. He then runs into the blonde from the next table and she wants servicing. The rest of the film is one sexual encounter after another with mostly quite attractive women and done in a very wholesome manner.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

If you say it's the best footsie scene ever, it really must be! :shock:

Thanks a lot for sharing that capture!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Maybe this can help who wants to look for the movie in the file sharing systems... i found many alternative titles (different languages)...here they are:

- Pensione Amore Servizio Completo
- Kärlekshotellet
- Love Hotel All Service
- Pension pour jeunes filles
- Rakkaushotelli
- Der Sexbomber

:wink:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Feeture, thanks much for doing the research, the buying and posting the cap. It sounds like a very good scene!

DP