Another movie scene!!

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

Another movie scene!!

Post by ILF »

The company FM Concepts produces many films as it relates to feet.
It has plenty of hardcore foot movies and so on.
Because this site is "Feet Under the Table" ... most of these FM movies would not be suitable for this site. However, there is one hardcore movie which , I believe, would be worthy for this site

It's called "There's Something About Charlie"
What makes this hardcore foot movie different is that it begins at the
dining room table. A hot looking babe puts her feet on the dining table which turns on her boyfriend. He starts massaging her feet. Then she puts her foot in his crotch and she begins to "massage" him.

If this scene did not take place at the dining room table, it would be just another hardcore foot fetish movie and would not fit in the theme of Feet Under the Table. But since there's a table involved, I think this movie passes the test.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Uhmm... FM Concepts has also a quite big (and full of hot things :D ) members only website... but if that movie is not there... i think we can add it to the list... besides, we would put here only a little part of that movie, so they should not be mad about it... yes i think it "fits" :D