The Personals starring Malik Yoba

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

The Personals starring Malik Yoba

Post by Footsiefreak »

I saw the movie list and it said Personals I didnt know if it was the same movie or a different on with the same title.The scene was with Malik Yoba(best known in America as the cop from"New York Undercover" Hes a writer going out with different women hes at a restaurant with a very pretty Hispanic chick.She slips off her shoe and starts rubbing his shoe then pantleg then slowly goes up into his crotch.I wish she had on stockings but it was a nice scene to add to a footsie lovers collection.

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

The movie in the list under Personals is from Taiwan and is about a woman doctor who has blind dates. She is in a restaurant with a man who brings a suitcase of shoes along and he crawls under the table to change her shoes. She is embarrassed and when the waitress comes, the woman gets up and walks out with one shoe on and one off.

The movie you mention seems to be a remake that I, for one, haven't heard about. One to look for.