Scenes I remembered...

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Scenes I remembered...

Post by Footsiefreak »

My first footsie scene I ever saw was from this LOREAL commercial. It was late 70s early 80s. Another scene was from a shaving cream, cologne or razor commercial Barbosol (not too sure), but they were in a boxing ring and the lady was playing footsie with a guy under the table. Then there was an ad in Jet Magazine for alcohol and it said Mist Behavin'... excellent close up! These we all from the 80s.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Yessss. I remember the first two.

The Loreal commercial was for nail polish. As I recall, they showed a well dressed couple seated next to each other in a restaurant. They show the woman's hands on the table, and her nails are perfect. Then the camera slowly pans under the table, and her bare legs are visible as she crosses them toward her male companion. She's wearing silver slingbacks and her toes looked oh so suckable with that red nail polish.

She then reaches down with one hand to push off the slingback on her crossed foot. While they show this they guy, who is apparently looking at the menu, says something like, "I've decided what I want." Then the girl moves her foot over to his leg, and starts playing with his trouser cuff and the top of his sock with her toes, and replies, "So have I". Wow, I really wish some collector out there had that commercial because it was a good one.

I don't remember much about the second one because it was so quick. Like you said, they had a couple seated at a table in a boxing ring, with two announcers giving a "play by play" description of what they were doing. The implication was, if you wore this cologne, a woman would do all of these things to you. The footsie shot, where she's rubbing his leg, is only shown for about two seconds, if that.

The "Mist Behaivin'" ad sounds familiar, but I can't recall any specifics.

Always nice to take a trip down memory lane! :lol:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

For me i think that the first scene i've ever seen is the one from "Grandi Magazzini"... i guess i was about 16.... oh man...i was a BIG fan of that film :D :D :D
Hfetish

Post by Hfetish »

:shock: oh my goodness!! haven't seen any of those and I already got pretty aroused from the description! I'd love to see those ones.

H
daemon

Post by daemon »

The first scene i've ever seen is from Grandi Magazzini (like Nyllover...eheh), any years ago. I think that is one of most good scenes I ever seen.
Zito666

Post by Zito666 »

I started with "Grandi Magazzini" too!!! :D
Timster2

Post by Timster2 »

That Loreal commercial was without a doubt the hottest footsie scene that I have ever seen. I think I saw it a total of two or three times, but everything about it was perfect. It was close up and showed the woman removing her shoe and her foot sliding up the man's pantleg. I think it blows away every other scene on this site because it had it all. I just wish someone had it or a way of getting it.