Arizona Dream scene in Yahoo "Feet in the table"

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

falkampft blues

Arizona Dream scene in Yahoo "Feet in the table"

Post by falkampft blues »

Hello all the world. I come from posting a short video clip of the film Arizona Dream with a scene of footsie.

Nyllover, could you remove all the files which on the groups of yahoo and which are on your site so that I put other clips? Thank you in advance.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I will remove them IMMEDIATLY! :wink: You are right, i said the yahoo groups were there to post clips, so i HAVE to free up space!!! :D
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well done with the Arizona Dream video!!!!! I think it will be on the website in this update (and then i'll remove it from the group) 8) !

I deleted all the files i could delete, post more videos if you have more :D
falkampft blues

thanks, I download in this moment l'arbitro, in full hearts, v.i warshawski, carried away, and coupling épisode gotcha, I do not know if these files are the goods or if there is a scene of footsie (not many sources on follower but they are whole) except for where I am sure that there is a scene, I keep you informed and and I post in the event of scene .
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Wow...what file sharing system do you use? I'm downloading coupling too (from Emule) but the others.... what do you use? :wink:
falkampft blues

emule also and the site www.edonkey-google.fr.st, it is a French site, for films, I initially seek them on emule then I look on edonkey to see whether they are available in French, for my préférencesde connection of remote loading for emule it is capacities: reception: 96 emission:16 Limits: reception: 0 emission:10 One downloads well the night, I reach according to the sources, 30 ko/s -50ko/s by night
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yes, i also believe that Emule is the best around.. actually is where i get much of the stuff from :wink: