Esperanza Gomez Foot Tease

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Submissive_Steve

Esperanza Gomez Foot Tease

Post by Submissive_Steve »

Hi Everybody! So this was filmed about a year ago but I just discovered it and clipped it this weekend.

Esperanza Gomez I think she has the most perfect shapely legs in this world (I've a thing for legs as well as feet).

There's only a few seconds of action but I think it's awesome, starting at 00:54. I was absolutely furious when the host at about 1.03 for interrupting her. I wish he let her continue for another 10 secs to see what more she would have done. Would she have stroked the guy's face? Would she have removed her shoe and used her bare foot? I guess we'll never know. Anyway, I had to share this somewhere. Enjoy!

josephph

Re: Esperanza Gomez Foot Tease

Post by josephph »

She always had very hot legs and feet. Try googling Esperanza Gomez feet and see what you get.
Fetish Cam Chat - fetish cam chat shows for you to enjoy and LivePantyhoseCam - is my new pantyhose live cam site. I hope that you like it.