Tadpole (again, maybe?)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Tadpole (again, maybe?)

Post by Dead Parrot »

I believe it was Footsiefreak who saw and commented on the lack of an alleged footsie scene in the movie Tadpole.

Well, the DVD has been released, and I found the following comment in the Yahoo! video sales review section regarding the movie:

"The restaurant scene with Diane sticking her foot in Osacar's crotch while he's busy trying to impress Eve, and Stanley is oblivious, is highly entertaining."

So, is this a deleted scene that has been added? Or are they making reference to the scene Footsiefreak saw, and are merely giving the impression that something was shown?

I'm not in a position to rent DVD's right now, so if someone wants to check this out, please let us know.

DP

ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

A few months back, I rented the DVD of Tadpole.
Unless there are multiple versions of the DVD, it does not have any visual scenes.
It's true that there is a restaurant scene where "Oscar"? says to Diane in French translated to "Would you please get your foot out of my crotch?!"

The cameras never go under the table to show anything.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

As long as we're referring to "no scenes" but implied footsie scenes.

Has anyone actually seen a footsie scene in the movie V.I. Warshawski??

I rented that film. Kathleen Turner is HOTTT in that movie and you get to see legs and feet. I believe there was a scene where she is sitting in a restaurant and slips out her foot from under the table in an attempt to trip a man walking by.......but no footsie scene.

If anyone can differ with my opinion, let us know. Otherwise NYL can delete that movie from the list.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ILF wrote:As long as we're referring to "no scenes" but implied footsie scenes.

Has anyone actually seen a footsie scene in the movie V.I. Warshawski??

I rented that film. Kathleen Turner is HOTTT in that movie and you get to see legs and feet. I believe there was a scene where she is sitting in a restaurant and slips out her foot from under the table in an attempt to trip a man walking by.......but no footsie scene.

If anyone can differ with my opinion, let us know. Otherwise NYL can delete that movie from the list.
I got that scene, and it's not footsie indeed... but i didn't see the whole movie...if someone can help...
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

ILF - thanks for the quick response. You are correct, there is no scene.
I did some further research on the run times of the VHS and DVD versions available for sale over the internet. All appear to be the same, with no added extra scenes.

This means no undertable shot. The rotten bastards! They could have at least dropped down and shown her removing her pump. Oh well.

V.I. WARSHAWSKI - No footsie scene. I saw this years ago because of the chatter about her showing off her legs and feet in the film. The tripping scene you describe happens, but nothing else. And yes, Ms. Turner is quite the dish in that flick!

DP