Love Boat question

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Hfetish

Love Boat question

Post by Hfetish »

Hello fellas!

I see the Love Boat scene we have here doesn't say episode or season but, is there any guest star name u can find me? no matter how obscure, tvtome will help me find the episode number but I just need a name. The rush is because they're rerunning the show on local TV here at 5 a.m. and I've been checking it when I get up for going to the university but maybe I've already missed it.

Thanks in advance!

H

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I can't help you there..... anyone can? :wink:
Footsiefreak

Footsie Freak To the Rescue!

Post by Footsiefreak »

I know all about this scene even all the people at the dinner table. The sceneario is that these two couples do everything together but it turns out that they are having affairs with each others spouses. So the lady playing footsies is Caren Kaye, the guy receivng the Footsie is Fred Williard and his wife is being played by Vicki Lawrence. I think it was the final two seasons this episode was on. I know this because Dionne Warwick sang the theme somg those years.
Hfetish

Post by Hfetish »

Footsiefreak! I made a google search and found a post of urs on another site saying those names :wink: thank you so much. I got into tvtome later and couldn't find and episode where Caren Kaye and Vicki Lawrence where credited together, and Fred Williard doesn't even appear at all. Anyway, these infos aren't 100% accurate so I taped this morning's episode to locate it in the episode guide and then keep an eye on the oncoming episodes feauring any of the ladies mentioned. Tomorrow morning should start a two parter featuring Caren Kaye about weddings and stuff so I'm gonna tape it and let you know.

Thank you so much for your help man! :D

H
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hfetish,

My own search was also inconclusive. The closest I can get is this:

Episode #239
Season 9

Title(s): The Art Lover/Couples/Made for Each Other

The multiple titles are because there were always two or three storylines going at once. Good luck.

DP