New Scenes

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

New Scenes

Post by Footsiefreak »

I found some new scenes in my video library. A couple from the show Cheers. The one episode where Frasier and Bebe Neuwirth's charcter were on a talk show sitting across from one another they were turned on by each other throughout the whole didcussion. Frasier accidently bumps her shoe and the start playing a mad game of footsie, and the host has no idea what was going on. There was the on when Woodys girlfriend's mom was playing footsie with him but they dont show any feet... I wish they did. Then one from the show Sledgehammer with David Rasche as a Dirty Harry wannabe. He and his partner were in a limo with Davy from the Monkees and his woman. She starts feeling up his leg then her foot ends up on his crotch, then the car stops and he gets the heel right in the groin. Then there was a scene from the tv show Big Easy. The lady is wearing white hose, in which she's playing footsies and started to pull the guys sock down with her foot.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I'm surprised I missed the Sledgehammer episode. That was a funny show. Was that during the second season, the "prequel" season after they blew him up in a nuke blast?

The Big Easy? Never heard of it, I'll have to do some research. Thanks for the heads up!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Wow a lot to search about! Thanks a lot!

Come on guys...now we need title or episode number :D
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Sledgehammer - Episode 15, Season 2 "Sledge, Rattle and Roll".
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:Sledgehammer - Episode 15, Season 2 "Sledge, Rattle and Roll".
Well....... GOT IT! I downloaded it from the internet... the scene is not that much good (shoes on and no crotch involved :D ), but not bad at all!!
You'll see that on the next update :lol:

Now... the others titles? :D
Babylove
Mod
Mod

I Got It!

Post by Babylove »

I believe that footsie scene from Cheers which Footsiefreak mention is "Abnormal Psychology", Series 5, Episode 4. It's the one with Bebe Neuwirth. Hope that helps some. :D