I miss my qvc/hsn collection I had on vhs tapes back in the late 90s and early 2000s lol

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

BusyB32

I miss my qvc/hsn collection I had on vhs tapes back in the late 90s and early 2000s lol

Post by BusyB32 »

Only one I still have is gabby kerr showing off an ankle braclet wearing black patent pumps..that was my ultimate show host crush

ShoeplayJ

Re: I miss my qvc/hsn collection I had on vhs tapes back in the late 90s and early 2000s lol

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I have an old vhs tape that has a really good scene from this kid's show I used to watch in the early 90's. The host puts her stocking feet up on a blanket and rests them there. I need to find that tape because I can't find that episode anywhere online.

Obviously it's not shoeplay, but it's a few seconds of pretty stocking feet — and they really were. She had nice arches, well-rounded heels and her toes were just right too from what I can tell.
BusyB32

Re: I miss my qvc/hsn collection I had on vhs tapes back in the late 90s and early 2000s lol

Post by BusyB32 »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:33 pm I have an old vhs tape that has a really good scene from this kid's show I used to watch in the early 90's. The host puts her stocking feet up on a blanket and rests them there. I need to find that tape because I can't find that episode anywhere online.

Obviously it's not shoeplay, but it's a few seconds of pretty stocking feet — and they really were. She had nice arches, well-rounded heels and her toes were just right too from what I can tell.
No need for shoeplay really imo if it’s live action..the fact that she’s in nylons and is in natural movement that’s good enough
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

BusyB32 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:37 pm
ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:33 pm I have an old vhs tape that has a really good scene from this kid's show I used to watch in the early 90's. The host puts her stocking feet up on a blanket and rests them there. I need to find that tape because I can't find that episode anywhere online.

No need for shoeplay really imo if it’s live action..the fact that she’s in nylons and is in natural movement that’s good enough

Agreed. I'm just as much into a pair of nice feet by themselves as I am seeing shoeplay. I'm gonna see if I can track down this tape in the near future.
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:04 am
BusyB32 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:37 pm

Agreed. I'm just as much into a pair of nice feet by themselves as I am seeing shoeplay. I'm gonna see if I can track down this tape in the near future.
Cool
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

What still haunts me to this day is that I had a DVR completely full of QVC/HSN shoeplay recorded from 2009-2014 that got wiped out. I just had started the process of converting it onto DVD too when the DVR crashed and I lost everything.

Gabrielle Kerr, Courtney Cason, Lisa Mason, Colleen Lopez, Helen Keaney…These women put on some amazing shoeplay performances. A few of these shots made it to YT thanks to Uglymoe and others, but the vast majority is most likely gone forever. Just exist in my memory, with some shots I still can’t believe made air. Maybe because these we’re the days before they uploaded most airings to YT so if you didn’t catch it live you missed it.

I was able to backup a few VHS recordings from the early 2000s, nothing too special but a few decent dipping shows with Colleen Lopez.

Between the QVC layoffs of practically every host that shoeplayed, and the lack of guests which I don’t think are ever returning, it’ll be a while before these channels return back to the glory days, if ever.
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Godiva wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:09 am What still haunts me to this day is that I had a DVR completely full of QVC/HSN shoeplay recorded from 2009-2014 that got wiped out. I just had started the process of converting it onto DVD too when the DVR crashed and I lost everything.

Gabrielle Kerr, Courtney Cason, Lisa Mason, Colleen Lopez, Helen Keaney…These women put on some amazing shoeplay performances. A few of these shots made it to YT thanks to Uglymoe and others, but the vast majority is most likely gone forever. Just exist in my memory, with some shots I still can’t believe made air. Maybe because these we’re the days before they uploaded most airings to YT so if you didn’t catch it live you missed it.

I was able to backup a few VHS recordings from the early 2000s, nothing too special but a few decent dipping shows with Colleen Lopez.

Between the QVC layoffs of practically every host that shoeplayed, and the lack of guests which I don’t think are ever returning, it’ll be a while before these channels return back to the glory days, if ever.
A while? It’s over dude lol..plus since all the uploads on YouTube they cut wayyy back on full body shots..they rarely wear dresses and stockings and since Covid they’ve all been dressed like frumpy soccer moms..I don’t even bother no more..last time it was good was 2017
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

BusyB32 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:33 am
Godiva wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:09 am What still haunts me to this day is that I had a DVR completely full of QVC/HSN shoeplay recorded from 2009-2014 that got wiped out. I just had started the process of converting it onto DVD too when the DVR crashed and I lost everything.

A while? It’s over dude lol..plus since all the uploads on YouTube they cut wayyy back on full body shots..they rarely wear dresses and stockings and since Covid they’ve all been dressed like frumpy soccer moms..I don’t even bother no more..last time it was good was 2017
If they were smart..they would have those women dressed up again and they would pick up a lot of their viewers back..who buys from there these days with Amazon..eBay and a slew of other online vendors available
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I have old vhs tapes from MickFlux but i lost my qvc/hsn dvds :furious:

(HSN) Colleen Lopez, Lynn Murphy, Chris Scanlon, Robin Wall (QVC) Lisa Mason, Judy Crowell, Gabriel Kerr, Jane Treacy and Lena Mcilwain also Connie Kunkle (ShopHQ/Evine) were my favorites.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I wouldn’t call it over. There has still been some great moments, even post Covid. The shoeplay is few and far between, but it does happen. Still plenty of shoe removals and feet close ups if you're into that sort of thing.
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Godiva wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:09 pm
I wouldn’t call it over. There has still been some great moments, even post Covid. The shoeplay is few and far between, but it does happen. Still plenty of shoe removals and feet close ups if you're into that sort of thing.
It’s not any hot show hosts..probably models..that’s like looking at a mannequin imo lol