Camp Counselor- High Scool Story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Camp Counselor- High Scool Story

Post by Baloo_135 »

I can't believe I didn't mention my camp story. I was 15 and went to a camp that entailed building a college resume and team building skills. Boys and Girls where there and they split us into groups for the week. My counselor was a sweet looking 17 year old Latina girl. Long wavy black hair, slender, green eyes, and about 5'3. She mostly wore jeans, a t shirt, and white keds at camp with her hair in a pony tail. The last day we left early as we were having a banquet when we arrived home that evening. We all brought nice clothes for the occasion.

I believe my counselor's name was Daniella. She changed and came out in a black dress and high strappy heels with her hair down. She sat to my right at the round table. I was extremely nervous and really shy around her. She obviously knew I had a crush on her but she was cool about it and made polite small talk. To me a 17 year old was practically a woman.

As we sat actually herd the clicking of her heels under the table. She was fidgety and hyper with her feet. I seen her reposition and sensed her crossing her leg toward me. I felt the rhythmic brushing against my trouser leg. I was shocked. Me being 15 I slowly move my foot away, I didn't want her to think I was a creep. A little while later she found my chair leg and started clicking against the wood. I felt the vibration. All the while her sparkly eyes are looking at me. Suddenly her heel presses against my leg. I move away and she follows. Then she said " is that you?" I said ya. She giggled and said " I'm kicking you!" And she gave me 2 gentle taps. I was sweating. She kept her legs crossed my way the rest of the time. Good time.