A Story for Llama

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Hamilton

A Story for Llama

Post by Hamilton »

I know Llama is recuperating from some heath issues and he has been associated with this board for ten years. To hopefully give him a happy distraction during his recovery and to celebrate ten year association I wrote a quick story today. It is also Nurses Day in the US.

Copyright 2022
Vic Vicuna lay in his bed in the rehab center barely holding his own. He was supposed to be getting better but at least he was not getting worse. The muffled shuffling of soft soled work shoes through the hall began; it was time for the afternoon meds. Vic wanted to stay awake until he received his medicine but dozed off to sleep.
The piercing sound of a sharp stiletto heel clicking on the hard tiled floor reverberated down the hall immediately aroused Vic.
Dr. Jessica Glama stood out in amidst the medical staff clad in scrubs and clogs. She wore Louboutin Pigalle heels, black Wolford Gilda pantyhose, a sleek body hugging mini black dress. Her unbuttoned pure white lab coat hem fell just above her knees which was several inches below the hem her dress. A stethoscope was draped over her neck and shoulders under her straight long black hair. Jessica was svelte, elegant, and lithe.
Click, click, click, the click of her high heels was getting louder and louder as she approached Vic’s room. Vic’s eyes got wider as he shook of the grogginess of his nap. Every sense of his ailing body was become more aware due to anticipating. Then there was a pause in the steps and then the unmistakable clop of an empty shoe hitting the floor. As quick as he could, Vic hit the button that raised the head of his hospital bed. After some faint scraping noise, the steps resumed. Finally, the opening of his hospital door was darkened by the magnificent woman. Dr. Glama stepped into Vic’s room
Vic was excited but soon was frustrated as the fine young doctor had stepped so close to his be that he could not see her feet as he heard soft shoe nylon swishing sounds. The good doctor began asking him questions all the time observing his responses.
“Doctor”, said a voice from the hallway.
The doctor politely excused herself and walked to the doorway. She leaned against the door jamb with her back towards Vic as she began to talk with a shorter, younger blond-haired nurse named Emily. Vic was watching er feet when she popped a heel out of her shoe.
Quickly Vic fumbled for his cell phone and he subtly began filming what her was enjoying. Jessica slowly slid he foot back an out of its shoe entirely. She briefly scrunched he toes and rotated her ankle as she flexed and unflexed her foot. Her nylon sole was glistening. She plunged her toes into the heel cup of her then withdrew them quickly. This was a action she repeated a few times before she accidentally knocked her shoe over on its side.
The floor was slick and as the doctor tried to use her sheer stocking sheathed toes to retrieve the shoe, she only succeeded in twirling it and sliding it around on the floor. Soon the shoe twirled out of toe touch and her toes were gliding light across the smooth floor in a vain search for her shoe. Then the nurse, who was in pink scrubs slid her foot out of her pink croc; she was wearing thin gray socks. She put socked foot on top of her other foot and slowly wagged her toes.
Finally, the doctor looked down for her shoe and the nurse looked down to see what the doctor was looking at on the floor. Seeing the doctor’s foot fumbling back into its shoe, the nurse casually slipped her foot back into its crock. Both women looked up and gave each other a slight smile.
After the doctors visit Vic, replayed the video he recorded over and over again. It brought him great pleasure and for a time made him forget about his discomfort.
At the nurses’ station Dr. Glama stood with one shoe off and on shoe partially on with most of her weight on her stocking foot as she perused Vic’s medical record. The blond-haired nurse stood next to the doctor looking down admiring the empty Louboutin.
Jessica turned to the nurse and saw her looking at her feet.
Caught staring the nurse said, “I’m sorry I was just admiring shoes”.
The doctor kicked her other shoe off and said, “You can try them on if you want. If I stand in them another ten minutes, I’d probably give them to you”.
“Really”, asked the nurse?
Jessica nodded yes.
Emily excitedly stepped out of her crocs and into Jessica’s shoes. Her feet were a little smaller than Jessica’s feet so the thicker socks didn’t matter. Emily felt empowered as her height grew. She was afraid to take a few steps for fear that she would topple onto the floor. Soon she stepped out of the shoes and both women were now standing shoeless.
“You’re really dressed up”, said Emily.
“Yah, I got a formal thing tonight”, replied Jessica without lifting her eyes from the medical records, “and believe me those shoes will be off under the table as soon as I sit down”.
Emily stepped closer to the doctor to look at the records too. Her stocking inadvertently brushed against the doctor’s foot but the doctor did not react. Emily moved her foot away.
Jessica turned to Emily and said, “I’m going keep his meds the same but I would like you to observe him more often and take your notes. I consult with Dr. Brown. If he doesn’t progress in a week, we’ll have to get the family and social work involved. I can’t see a reason for why he isn’t progressing”.
“After your visit with him today he’s looked the best, he’s ever been maybe you’re the cure”, said Emily.
“We’ll I’m only covering for Dr. Brown this one day”, replied Jessica.
Jessica looked down for her shoes but longingly looked at Emily’s crocs.
Vic was getting sleepy as he endlessly watched his video. The last thing he did before his eyes closed was push replay and then he fell asleep. At that moment Emily walked into the room to check on Vic per the doctor’s orders. On his chest was his phone playing the video he had taken. Emily carefully lifted the phone off Vic’s chest to put it away when she saw the video. She paused to watch it and immediately recognized the doctor’s and her feet. Closing the video, she looked at the soundly sleeping Vic. Taking a quick glance around the room she scrolled through a few more pictures. Several of the pictures were women’s stocking feet. There was even another picture her stocking foot dangling a clog. Emily took note of the date of the picture of her foot and put the phone where Vic usually kept it.
Back at the nurse’s station Emily looked up Vic’s notes for the day of the photograph.; he was particularly good that day. She slipped her clogs off under the desk, leaned back in her chair smugly and stretched her legs.
In the morning of the next day Emily entered Vic’s room and saw Vic was unusually alert. Vic Immediately Vic inquired about Dr. Glama. Emily explained that Dr. Glama was just subbing for one day. Vic’s alertness immediately dissipated.
At the end of her shift Emily entered Vic’s room. She noticed Vic glance at her feet and remain listless. She was wearing her laced nursing shoes.
“How are you feeling today Vic”, she inquired?
Vic just grunted.
“I’m at the end of my shift and I have an hour or so to before I catch my bus. You don’t mind if I sit with you a while, do you”, asked Emily?
Vic grunted again.
Emily sat down. “Boy are my feet killing me. I’ve been running all day”.
Vic perked up ever so slightly and Emily took note.
“Would you mind if I loosen my shoes”, asked Emily.
Vic perked up some more and said “No”.
He raised his bed slightly and grabbed his cell phone.
Emily watched him carefully as she reached down and untied her shoes.
Vic watched Emily carefully as she untied her shoes.
When she was done, she leaned back in the chair, crossed her legs and pushed the heel of her shoe off the heel of her foot. Swinging her leg slightly she let her shoe slip further off her foot. That was when Vic notice Emily was actually wearing shiny taupe pantyhose under her scrubs.
“Oh, that feels so good”, she said.
A few more slow leg swings and her shoe was dangling from her toes.
Vic was now very alert and was actively fiddling with his cell phone.
Emily took note.
“You can kick both of your shoes off if it would make you feel more comfortable”, said Vic. “I don’t mind”.
“That would be unprofessional of me”, replied Emily.
“You’re off duty”, replied Vic.
“My feet probably smell”, said Emily
“I wouldn’t mind. You’ve worked hard all day. You deserve to relax”, responded Vic.
“If I take my shoes off you promise not to tell anyone”, demanded Emily.
“Cross my heart and hope to…”, Vic stopped midsentence. It’ll be our secret. Get comfortable”.
Emily kicked off both of her shoes and wildly flexed her feet. She observed that Vic heavily inhaled and wondered if he was trying to smell her feet.
Emily continued to visit Vic every day at the end of her shift. She could see he definitely was progress. Today she planned a little surprise for Vic.
It was nearing the end of her shift when Dr. Brown approached Emily.
“Hi Emily”, he said. “I’d like to talk to you about Mr. Vicuna”.
“Yes” replied Emily.
“He’s progressed quite well and I think her is ready to be released”, said Dr Brown. “I know you have been spending time with him. Have you been doing anything special”?
Emily considered her answer carefully.
“I just think relaxing with someone instead of relaxing alone is good for his psyche”
“Hmm” You might be on to something”, replied the Dr. Brown. “Good work and here”.
He handed Emily a card. “Happy Nurse’s Day. You deserve the recognition.”
“Thank you”, replied Emily as she happily took the card.
It was a massage gift card.
Emily entered Vic’s room carrying a tote bag.
“Kick your shoes off and relax. You deserve it”, said Vic with a smile.
Emily smiled back at Vic. “Actually, I was going to change into a pair of heels”.
“What”, asked Vic excitedly.
“I have a wedding to go to and I wanted to break a new pair of shoes in if you didn’t mind”, explained Emily.
“I don’t mid at all”, said Vic. “Put them on and when they start pinching your toes, I’ll pull them off and massage your feet”.
“What”, asked Emily.
“I know it is Nurses’ Day and massaging your tired feet is the gift I want to give you”, explained Vic. “You don’t know how much you’ve done for me. It is the least I can do for you”.
“If I let you massage my feet you promise not to tell anyone”, demanded Emily.
“Cross my heart and hope to…”, Vic stopped midsentence.
“You’re not going to die Vic you’re almost ready to be released”, Emily said.
Emily slipped her black nylon covered feet out of her clogs and unboxed her new high heels. Vic watched intently as she pulled each one on to her foot. She strutted around the room a bit and Vic enjoyed listening to the click of her heels. Emily sat back down in the chair, crossed her legs, and study her foot in the shoe. She was very happy with the glimpses of instep and toe cleavage the shoes revealed. Vic notice the toe cleavage.
“Are they pinching”, asked Vic.
“Maybe the little toe is a little uncomfortable”, replied Emily as she pushed the heel of her shoe off of her foot.
The shoe immediately swung to the end of toes and dangled there naturally perfectly balanced.
“Put your feet up on my bed”, said Vic.
Emily shook her dangling shoe more securely on her foot and propped it on Vic’s bed. She then brought her other foot next to it.
Vic immediately pulled her shoes off and began experiencing Emily’s feet with all his senses. He studied her feet in the sheer stockings with his eyes. He took in their aroma with his nose. He felt their warmth with his fingers. He listened to the rustling of the nylon as he rubbed them.
Emily looked at Vic as he licked his fingers. She felt apprehensive pleasure.
“This is so unprofessional”, she said.
“This is so deserved”, replied Vic.

llama

Re: A Story for Llama

Post by llama »

I just noticed this post! I will read it later today. Thank you kind sir ❤️ 👠
Hamilton

Re: A Story for Llama

Post by Hamilton »

You're welcome. I hope you enjoy the story.