Unexpected Nylon Feet Sight

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Unexpected Nylon Feet Sight

Post by Tomi »

I am looking for a new flat and I made an appointment with a real estate agent. I saw on the picture that the contact person is a younger honey. I haven't expected anything regarding her appearance , if we take into consideration how are the people and especially the younger generation clothing. I arrived to the building and I spotted the young lady already waiting for me, but I couldn't see her entirely because of the cars parked. I got out from my car and then I saw that she is a slightly overweight girl really classy dressed. She was wearing a dress with black and white patterns, a black pantyhose and expensive designer pointy-toe flats. Woww, her outfit really surprised and delighted me. She was maybe around 28-30 yrs old. After the introduction and formalities, we walked up by the stairs. At the door she informed me, that there is a no-shoe policy by visiting this appartment. Woww, then I was really delighted and my heart was beating faster. She already stepped out from her flats and I saw a pair of beautiful feet covered in those 20 den pantyhose. The nylons had a slight toe reinforcement, but totally see-through. :o :o :o :love: :love: :love: Her toes were really nice. She introduced me the flat and also walked out to the balcony nylon footed. I really enjoyed this 10+ minutes with her staring many times at her feet. She delighted not only the day, but my whole week :bastardinside:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Leopard

Re: Unexpected Nylon Feet Sight

Post by Leopard »

You shouldve take few sneaky pics!!! :)
Tomi wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:59 am I am looking for a new flat and I made an appointment with a real estate agent. I saw on the picture that the contact person is a younger honey. I haven't expected anything regarding her appearance , if we take into consideration how are the people and especially the younger generation clothing. I arrived to the building and I spotted the young lady already waiting for me, but I couldn't see her entirely because of the cars parked. I got out from my car and then I saw that she is a slightly overweight girl really classy dressed. She was wearing a dress with black and white patterns, a black pantyhose and expensive designer pointy-toe flats. Woww, her outfit really surprised and delighted me. She was maybe around 28-30 yrs old. After the introduction and formalities, we walked up by the stairs. At the door she informed me, that there is a no-shoe policy by visiting this appartment. Woww, then I was really delighted and my heart was beating faster. She already stepped out from her flats and I saw a pair of beautiful feet covered in those 20 den pantyhose. The nylons had a slight toe reinforcement, but totally see-through. :o :o :o :love: :love: :love: Her toes were really nice. She introduced me the flat and also walked out to the balcony nylon footed. I really enjoyed this 10+ minutes with her staring many times at her feet. She delighted not only the day, but my whole week :bastardinside: