Shoeplaying Celebrity list?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

Shoeplaying Celebrity list?

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I'm not expecting responses, but I was thinking....

New celebrities are popping up every year and I was wondering if there were any out there that we know of who are shoeplayers? For me, I know Jenna Fischer is...I know Leighton Meester is...I've seen Katherine Heigl do it...there are just a ton of celebrities out there. Are there any new ones that do the job? I've always been interested in a girl named Briana Evigan. I think she might be shoeplayer! But she's small time and not getting very much work. Any thoughts, guys?

How about your other searches? Are we finding anything that we'd be willing to post here, if not on youtube?

Big shoeplay fan
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

This is a matter in which I have considerable interest. I think perhaps a more strategic question is to ask, "How we can go about confirming any suspected shoeplayers with documentary evidence?" :superhorny:

The answer, I'm firmly convinced, is to seek out videos and photos that show the women seated at tables, in as casual an environment as possible.
(example: "candid" photos of Catherine Hegl eating lunch with her mom).

These may seem like odd or puzzling criteria, but I think there's a *very* good reason for them.

Shoeplaying is a form of body language that usually denotes phlegmatic or "casual and unconcerned" state of mind. This is surely why a girl s more apt to shoeplay when bored, and why shoeplay is so uncommon in front of cameras and front of mass audiences, under glaring studio lights.
If you've ever wondered, "Why is it I see at least some shoeplay nearly every time I eat at a crowded cafe, but only one time in a hundred when I watch a talk show?" this is almost certainly the answer.

Note how most the celebrities we catch shoeplaying are either caught "candid" or seated at tables, or both.
Now it may seem obvious enough why a less "prying" or undetected camera is more likely to catch casual behavior like shoplay, but the "table theory" might need some explanation.

The table obscures the legs and feet and literally divides your visual attention, making the woman pay less conscious attention to her lower body. Thus, whatever anxiety she me be feeling (say, giving a stranger canned answers to canned questions in front of thousands or million of people) will be less focused upon her lower half (which is in fact invisible to her) and therefore a lot less likely to inhibit shoeplay.
(Even though it usually does anyway, in the still highly artificial environment of a studio).

Would Tanya Beckett have done so much wild dipping if, instead of being seated behind a desk, she was seated on a stool right out in the open just few feet from the camera?
I say no way.
It's likewise pretty safe bet that a women who does mild shoeplay right in front of the camera is a wild shoeplayer in under the table in a dimly lit restaurant.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I totlally understand what you are saying about Jenna Fischer as she shoeplayed on the show The Office on more than 1 occasion; the others I don't know about.

Some women don't care about shoeplaying on TV and who sees it. I know QVC/HSN told their hosts not to do it while on camera, but the old clips of Chris Scanlon and Colleen Lopez, they could care less, they would dip or dangle while the camera was on them. There's also the great video of Lisa Robertson doing show on a runway, with people all around her and she stood with 1 high heel off for several minutes for everyone to see. Lisa Mason was another that didn't care if the camera caught her shoeplaying...a newer one is Helen Keaney on HSN...she's as prolific a dipper as Scanlon was.

One thing I would love to have is DVD of "Behind the Scenes" or just video of shows while they were being filmed such as Friends or any Lawyer shows. You know the women were wearing brand new heels on those shows, they weren't used or beatup, they were brand new which means they had to hurt. Can you imagine all the video of Jennifer Aniston when she was dressed for work on Friends and the director would yell "cut" and maybe come over and talk to actors about what they were doing. There would be a lot of standing around and I'm sure in those new heels, there would be tons of dipping. Same with any lawyer show where the women were always dressed up. God if this existed, it would be unbelievable~

notalwaysright10000 wrote:This is a matter in which I have considerable interest. I think perhaps a more strategic question is to ask, "How we can go about confirming any suspected shoeplayers with documentary evidence?" :superhorny:

The answer, I'm firmly convinced, is to seek out videos and photos that show the women seated at tables, in as casual an environment as possible.
(example: "candid" photos of Catherine Hegl eating lunch with her mom).

These may seem like odd or puzzling criteria, but I think there's a *very* good reason for them.

Shoeplaying is a form of body language that usually denotes phlegmatic or "casual and unconcerned" state of mind. This is surely why a girl s more apt to shoeplay when bored, and why shoeplay is so uncommon in front of cameras and front of mass audiences, under glaring studio lights.
If you've ever wondered, "Why is it I see at least some shoeplay nearly every time I eat at a crowded cafe, but only one time in a hundred when I watch a talk show?" this is almost certainly the answer.

Note how most the celebrities we catch shoeplaying are either caught "candid" or seated at tables, or both.
Now it may seem obvious enough why a less "prying" or undetected camera is more likely to catch casual behavior like shoplay, but the "table theory" might need some explanation.

The table obscures the legs and feet and literally divides your visual attention, making the woman pay less conscious attention to her lower body. Thus, whatever anxiety she me be feeling (say, giving a stranger canned answers to canned questions in front of thousands or million of people) will be less focused upon her lower half (which is in fact invisible to her) and therefore a lot less likely to inhibit shoeplay.
(Even though it usually does anyway, in the still highly artificial environment of a studio).

Would Tanya Beckett have done so much wild dipping if, instead of being seated behind a desk, she was seated on a stool right out in the open just few feet from the camera?
I say no way.
It's likewise pretty safe bet that a women who does mild shoeplay right in front of the camera is a wild shoeplayer in under the table in a dimly lit restaurant.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Kim Kardashian is another shoeplayer. We've all seen the YT clip of her, but if you see her on HSN, she always heelpopping and towards the end of the shows, you can tell her feet are starting to hurt.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

All I can say is Jessica Alba's shoeplay interview for Fantastic Four 2 was the hottest celebrity shoeplay show I have ever seen.I suspect she is a natural shoeplayer.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Jessica Alba is the best in Fantastic 4 interview! Wish they were heels! And Kim Kardashian...I forgot about her! Kristin Cavallari is a shoeplayer, too. Lauren Graham shoeplays with flats!
Big shoeplay fan
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Mr. Mike wrote:I totlally understand what you are saying about Jenna Fischer as she shoeplayed on the show The Office on more than 1 occasion; the others I don't know about.

Some women don't care about shoeplaying on TV and who sees it. I know QVC/HSN told their hosts not to do it while on camera, but the old clips of Chris Scanlon and Colleen Lopez, they could care less, they would dip or dangle while the camera was on them. There's also the great video of Lisa Robertson doing show on a runway, with people all around her and she stood with 1 high heel off for several minutes for everyone to see. Lisa Mason was another that didn't care if the camera caught her shoeplaying...a newer one is Helen Keaney on HSN...she's as prolific a dipper as Scanlon was.
I think the real problem was people calling it or contacting the hosts directly about their shoeplay. In the rare occasion we do see shoeplay these days, notice the host's face. She looks to see exactly where the cameras are, and if she is caught out, she will stop. In the old days, everything was wide open. Now the hosts on HSN are stuck behind these huge solid tables, often times for the entire show. Helen Keaney is the only real shoeplayer left on HSN. Robin Wall sometimes removed her heels behind the counter, but never seen her dip. Lynn Murphy used to be an excellent dangler but those days are long over. Colleen Lopez can still throw us a bone now and then, but aside from a show in May where she dipped out of her sandals, she has given us nothing. Her well dried up in 2009 or 2010.

QVC is much better these days. Amy Stran dips every now and then. Gabrielle Kerr has dipped on camera multiple times, but now that she is pregnant, I doubt we will see her in heels any longer. One I am looking out for is Courtney Cason. She is adorable, has wonderful feet, but so far all I have from her is a couple heelpops when she wore heels a size too big. Only problem with QVC is they don't post the show hosts on their program guide, so it's always a crap shoot on what you're recording.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

100% agree Godiva. Once the emails happened, the sets all changed at HSN/QVC; it's almost comical that a couple emails made both these companies redesign their entire setups. Good for Gabrielle, but bad for us, she is a dipper. Robin Wall interesting, she never dips, but always takes off her shoes behind desks. I have seen her 1 shoe off before. ShopNBC is interesting; the girls tend to wear heels more than any other shopping channel, but really, Connie Kunkle is the only one I've seen dipping. Here a few other shows I keep an eye on;

SportsNation: Charissa Thompson is hot and I saw her dip 1 time coming out of a video, record it all the time, but really haven't seen much.

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: thought this was going to be awesome, Meredith Viera standing the whole show, leaning on a desk with tosn of full body shots...after 150+ episodes, I've hardly seen anything and most of it was questionable.

Ricki Lake Show: lots of shots in the audience with younger girls dressed up.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I'm really happy you guys are responding! Kirsten Powers, Ana Kasparian, Norah O'Donnell and (VERY RARELY ERICA HILL) all shoeplay quite consistently.
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

cfb
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk69 ... ers212.jpg

can anyone find this video and search for shoeplay?
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

or does anyone know where to find videos of her HOSTING The Fox News Strategy Room?
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

no updates on my end
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Any other videos of lucy dixon?
Big shoeplay fan
MM12

Post by MM12 »

We should keep this thread updated.
adelche1

Post by adelche1 »

Holly Willougby is, Jessica Alba certainly is. Carol Vordermann is prone. I have a Willougby vid I should upload, I've not seen it elsewhere, it's amazing.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

It might be possible the Olga Kurylenko might be a shoeplayer. So could Briana Evigan. Lauren Graham is a hard MAYBE. And also, keep your eyes peeled for Kristen Wiig. I have a sneaky suspicion about her.
Big shoeplay fan
MDEEM

Post by MDEEM »

Anyone remember Margaret Hoover from Fox...She was definitely a shoeplayer; and Molly Shannon proved she's definitely a shoeplayer too..
MM12

Post by MM12 »

adelche1 wrote:Holly Willougby is, Jessica Alba certainly is. Carol Vordermann is prone. I have a Willougby vid I should upload, I've not seen it elsewhere, it's amazing.
Can we see it???? :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:
iloveshoeplayers

Post by iloveshoeplayers »

Marisa Tomei is a proved dangler and dipper, as shown in these 2 photos!

Image Image

Hilary Swank can't keep her red flats on her feet!

Image Image