Recording Teraphist feet?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

CF66

Recording Teraphist feet?

Post by CF66 »

I was thinking about starting to see a teraphist. I was wondering to teraphist tend to wear shoeplay worthy shoes likeable flats? What is a discreet way to record their feet without them noticing?

Mr. Mike

Re: Secret camera under desk

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m just “spitballin” here, but putting a secret camera in a bank...that will get you arrested real quick
Mr. Mike

Re: Recording Teraphist feet?

Post by Mr. Mike »

Wait...what? You just changed the story from a girl in a bank to a therapist. Sketchy dude...
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

Mine does! As a matter of fact, she was wearing her old Kate Spade flats yesterday and was constantly heelpopping through our session. She’s gorgeous as well. I recorded some of it when I was putting my new appointment in my calendar.
CF66

Post by CF66 »

Is there a way I can record the whole thing without being noticed
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Nobody has an answer...all depends on you and what kind of view you have. Set your cell phone on video record and angle it toward her feet but discreetly...

CF66 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:43 pm Is there a way I can record the whole thing without being noticed
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Ethical response: Enjoy the show as it is without recording.

Unethical response:

The best you could do is slide a camera or phone into a bag or something and point it at her feet. You could, for example, stick your phone into an outside pocket of a backpack and make sure it is pointing at her. Just make sure the screen is hidden and you've got ample battery and storage space on the phone. I know if you have an iPhone and Apple Watch you can see the camera input on the watch so you could check that to make sure it's still recording. I am sure some method like that exists for Android too.

If you want a more permanent setup you'd have to modify a backpack or bag and cut a whole to stick some sort of camera out of. Like a GoPro or some shit like that, just make sure it is well hidden because while a phone can be explained the giant lens from a GoPro will draw attention. Camcorders work too but I think those are too bulky when you're that close.

I think the phone in the backpack pocket trick is probably the easiest method, though if you don't have the ability to remotely check the recording status you should plan on checking every 20 minutes or so and stopping/starting the recording to ensure the video file is saved. Too many times have I lost a long video because of running out of space or something else happening.