DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hopefully Pearl TV sees it as well. As soon as people found out it was just Monika…there was a “mass exodus”

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:51 pm Hopefully Pearl TV sees it as well. As soon as people found out it was just Monika…there was a “mass exodus”
Im really starting to think Xavi works for Pearl TV. i dont even think he from Spain like he always says. Like you said before he loves everything and everything and everybody is so beautiful. He drops money to the channel everyday and he always knows who's gonna be presenting on the shows before anybody else. When people were saying they we leaving when they found out there were no Diana or Rebecca today he kept saying please respect Monika, she's a beautiful presenter. Nobody ever said she wasnt beautiful. I will say i was one of the first to show her lots of love in beginning when everybody else was on the Merve bandwagon (who i never really cared for) but when it comes to the show everybody loves Diana and Rebecca. it is what it is. I know she gets down for certain things but it's only for her Onlyfans. No disrespect to her but she's not like Rebecca and Diana. Those 2 have a chemistry together that everybody likes. Of course Xavi already knows tomorrow will be Monika and Diana presenting.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Dole

Post by Dole »

Yes, it's really suspicious, Xavi knows everything and is always there to chat, or he doesn't have a job or children, that he has time to watch Pearl TV every second

Monika and Onlyfans
sadness from grief
all for money...phew
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m surprised she hasn’t said anything about Pearl on her Onlyfans page. She has to see the chat today that everyone was bummed it was just her. Her job is to help sell product, not appease our fetish. That being said, she is there to entertain us…it’s just that the other 2 girls know it and actually enjoy it.
Dole

Post by Dole »

Anyone subscribed to her Onlyfans page?
what kind of pictures does post?
posting nude pictures?
Feet?

I hope she saw today's chat on Pearl TV
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Xavi is really annoying. i know Monika does boob shots and most likely nudes but im not subscribed to her onlyfans. i seen some edited stuff on her IG page. She actually looks better outside of Pearl TV. she's more toned down it seems when she's on Pearl TV.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Looks like tomorrow is another shitty day if no Diana or Rebecca. Which it will be Xavi chatting with himself begging people to “show respect to Monika and PEARLTV in the black chairs”
Dole

Post by Dole »

Diana was bad today...
Many times when Monika is around, Diana doesn't dangle, dipps

When Diana and Rebecca are together, there is never a bad day
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Like we’ve said before, Xavi is either a robot or an employee. Apparently he watches the chat after the show as well. He just corrected me and said Diana is on tomorrow
Dole

Post by Dole »

Xavi learns the schedule of presenters for the next day around 8 p.m

When I talked to him on IG, he is supposed to be really from Spain, but maybe he is really an employee of Pearl TV, but why would he lie that he is from Spain.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

you could see a few times during the shows today that Diana wanted to dip and dangle but just didnt do it. im guessing Rebecca will be back Friday.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Bad week all around for any shoeplay. Today it was like Monika TV
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t really know what’s up with Diana. All of a sudden she has shutdown all shoeplay…even when she’s by herself. It’s like she reverted back to years ago when she never shoeplayed. I guess we’ll have to wait and see till she’s on with Rebecca again…
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:48 pm I don’t really know what’s up with Diana. All of a sudden she has shutdown all shoeplay…even when she’s by herself. It’s like she reverted back to years ago when she never shoeplayed. I guess we’ll have to wait and see till she’s on with Rebecca again…
Idk what's going on with Diana either. All i know is i miss the Diana we all know and love. personally im not giving up on her yet. I see they got a new girl (Monique i think her name is) which must mean Merve is gone now too. Pearl TV love them tall girls. She look like she may be taller than Monika. Hopefully Diana and Rebecca teach her the ropes and get her to be playful like them once she feels comfortable.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It’s weird, right? She never relied on others to get her going before. Definitely not giving up her, she’s a legend.
I know this board was referenced on the Chat before so the girls are aware of it. Hopefully she reads these posts.
Dole

Post by Dole »

something is obviously wrong or it's just a coincidence.....

at the end of the show she was dangling
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

so i was passing through the chat today and i saw the pearl tv was in the chat and i saw they gonna have surprise for us next week. (Monday is a holiday there) so no live shows i guess till Tuesday. They said they gonna have a surprise for us. They said they have another bunny for us. I assume another new girl coming unless he talking about that new girl Monique that was on today. Well we'll see next week.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m guessing. Let’s give Monique a try. She showed more personality already than Monika
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

No show on Monday. Hopefully Rebecca is back this week.

I don’t understand the “days off” the girls take. The show is only M-F and they have weekends off just like the rest of the working world.
Dole

Post by Dole »

Does Germany have is working on a day off tomorrow?
Here in Italy, 1 November