DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dole

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Dole »

Monika is so very, very boring........
there are no spectators

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:25 pm The Show is really sad and pathetic right now. Literally a week and a half with no A-Team. It’s just Xavi on there “loving” everything and Nicky A on occasion.
Yeah i saw that. Monika again tomorrow Xavi said. Rebecca is somewhere chilling and dancing it up. Diana i guess is still sick or just getting some much needed time off. I think it's gonna be just Monika for the rest of the week. Then that dude Jim can sit there and talk all his stuff to his "Monika pretty baby" smh......

Dole wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:01 pm Monika is so very, very boring........
there are no spectators
I saw this in the comments of the recent Rebecca video posted here. I think this guy explains it pretty well. He said "Monika has the statuesque presence of a model and Diana has beauty and a larger than life personality, but Rebecca has a natural self assurance and warmth and an understated sensuality that is quite irresistible."
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It’s weird that they would give the girls time off this time of year???? They need to be selling Xmas
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

now there's a guy (Alexey Zavorin) spamming the chat with creepy talk about Monika smh......like i said they really need to close off the chat for a while.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

There’s also another guy on there (forget his name) who really comments a lot about Diana and how pretty she is…but then he said “too bad she’s into girls”…not sure what that’s about. I told him not to talk about personal stuff on there and he deleted the comment
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Here is my two cents about Monika. Yes it sucks she doesn’t shoeplay (Though we have seen from her the occasional, discreet dangle). That said: I think she is an incredibly, beautiful and elegant lady. In addition, we have seen her feet, and they are exquisite.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

No doubt she is a beautiful girl. Just pertaining to this site she does nothing for us. Plus she’s just not great on the Show. She has zero personality, she’s not fun and playful. Just like 2 weeks ago Rebecca and Diana were singing Xmas songs and she sat there like a bump on a log and just laughed
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It’s weird he made that comment. But I did notice a couple weeks back that she is most definitely the most athletic looking girl of the bunch. She may have played some sports. Maybe that’s why she’s always fooling around with Rebecca

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:14 pm There’s also another guy on there (forget his name) who really comments a lot about Diana and how pretty she is…but then he said “too bad she’s into girls”…not sure what that’s about. I told him not to talk about personal stuff on there and he deleted the comment
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

footstrangle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:50 pm Here is my two cents about Monika. Yes it sucks she doesn’t shoeplay (Though we have seen from her the occasional, discreet dangle). That said: I think she is an incredibly, beautiful and elegant lady. In addition, we have seen her feet, and they are exquisite.
I can agree with this. Monika is beautiful and out of the 3 she has the best looking feet in my opinion. But as i been saying Diana is the Princess of Pearl TV and has the looks and a great/fun personality to go with it. (she's my personal favorite) Rebecca is also beautiful and has sweet personality. She can also be fun at times as well. Plus you can see when Rebecca and Diana are together Diana really brings it out of Rebecca. Nothing against Monika i just think she's more straight forward with the job. Tho sometimes i wonder if she's like that so that you will be intrigued to check out her OnlyFans page.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:38 am It’s weird he made that comment. But I did notice a couple weeks back that she is most definitely the most athletic looking girl of the bunch. She may have played some sports. Maybe that’s why she’s always fooling around with Rebecca

I would kinda doubt that. She knows Rebecca is married and she's still very playful with Kristen when she's in town. Ive seen some of the stuff they do together off camera. I believe Kristen has a boyfriend as well. To me just seem like long time friends having fun. (almost like sisters being silly) Maybe Diana also feels that with Rebecca. Rebecca to me is a sweetheart and very likeable so i could kinda see she why.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

But what about that guy’s comment? I don’t believe him but it was odd…said it like he knew

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:09 am
Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:38 am It’s weird he made that comment. But I did notice a couple weeks back that she is most definitely the most athletic looking girl of the bunch. She may have played some sports. Maybe that’s why she’s always fooling around with Rebecca

I would kinda doubt that. She knows Rebecca is married and she's still very playful with Kristen when she's in town. Ive seen some of the stuff they do together off camera. I believe Kristen has a boyfriend as well. To me just seem like long time friends having fun. (almost like sisters being silly) Maybe Diana also feels that with Rebecca. Rebecca to me is a sweetheart and very likeable so i could kinda see she why.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:22 am But what about that guy’s comment? I don’t believe him but it was odd…said it like he knew

but who is he and how do we know he just not making up stuff? (honestly doesnt matter to me nor does it change anything) She's still my favorite.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The show is very frustrating right now. They are really force feeding us Monika…doing everything they can to make us enjoy her shows….it’s actually working the opposite. Nothing against Monika but I hate seeing her every damn show when Diana is there. Why are they putting the least popular host on more than double of any other girl? Even Xavi isn’t happy
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:52 pm The show is very frustrating right now. They are really force feeding us Monika…doing everything they can to make us enjoy her shows….it’s actually working the opposite. Nothing against Monika but I hate seeing her every damn show when Diana is there. Why are they putting the least popular host on more than double of any other girl? Even Xavi isn’t happy
I think Pearl TV is up to something and after holidays we gonna find out what.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

BF…keep posting those shoeplay videos of the girls. Heading out of the country tomorrow and won’t be able to check YT till the 27th. I will be checking this site but that is all. Merry Christmas everyone…hopefully Diana and Rebecca bring us wonderful gifts.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:02 am BF…keep posting those shoeplay videos of the girls. Heading out of the country tomorrow and won’t be able to check YT till the 27th. I will be checking this site but that is all. Merry Christmas everyone…hopefully Diana and Rebecca bring us wonderful gifts.
Ive been really sick the last couple days. I also told you they were all gonna be wearing boots in support of Monika. Soon as Rebecca comes back Rebecca and Diana both in boots. i also saw that Diana and Monika were hanging out this past weekend so maybe spoke about it.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hopefully they don’t continue in boots
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Where did you hear they were going to wear boots? Hopefully it’s just a day. But it has been back 2 back days in boots for Diana.
Hope you feel better.

BlackFoot wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:01 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:02 am BF…keep posting those shoeplay videos of the girls. Heading out of the country tomorrow and won’t be able to check YT till the 27th. I will be checking this site but that is all. Merry Christmas everyone…hopefully Diana and Rebecca bring us wonderful gifts.
Ive been really sick the last couple days. I also told they were all gonna be wearing boots in support of Monika. Soon as Rebecca comes back Rebecca and Diana both in boots. i also saw that Diana and Monika were hanging out this past weekend so maybe spoke about it.
Dole

Post by Dole »

This artificial Monika
will take out all her bad-ass habits on Diana and Rebecca

Otherwise, it's very, very cold in Germany -10, so I hope that Monika didn't rape Rebecca and Diana with her boots
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:32 pm Where did you hear they were going to wear boots? Hopefully it’s just a day. But it has been back 2 back days in boots for Diana.
Hope you feel better.
Remember in an early post i said they probably all gonna start wearing boots in support of Monika for all the hate she's getting these last few weeks.