DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:26 pm Someone needs to talk to this new guy “ Fauvel Fred”…he’s getting pissed when the girls don’t “take off their boots” like he asks…he doesn’t even know when I live show is on vs tape…nobody was wearing boots today.
another idiot trying to ruin it for everybody! There's another dude "Ryan Carver" i thinks that his name who always complains on the recorded clips and once in while live chat. whenever they dont wear dresses and nylons. He hates when they wear pants or jeans smh........says they dressing like Walmart workers and like QVC/HSN hosts smh....... personally i like Diana and Monika in tight jeans with the heels. (not the strappy shoes or boots tho) i dont recall ever seeing Rebecca in jeans or pants. except the workout outfit and she looked great in that.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The tight jeans and heels are great. Every once in a while Rebecca wears pants…
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:57 am The tight jeans and heels are great. Every once in a while Rebecca wears pants…
nobody seems to know about that so called surprise Pearl TV said last week. so far this week nothing. we even asked Rebecca today and she said she knows nothing about it. so im starting to think either Pearl TV lied or it was the return of Rebecca this week. there was talk about Rebecca's first show on Pearl TV tho. i wonder if that was it. we'll see what happens tomorrow. Monika is suppose to be back tomorrow so i believe it's gonna be all 3 tomorrow. whatever happened to the new girl Monique? I found her on IG.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yeah …I’ve seen Rebecca pop up on the chat on occasion, but not Diana. People were asking about the so called “surprise”…
I’m going to be in Germany mid December and that one guy asked if I was going to stop by Pearl TV
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Seriously someone needs to tell Monika she doesn’t HAVE to wear the same boots every day
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:48 am Yeah …I’ve seen Rebecca pop up on the chat on occasion, but not Diana. People were asking about the so called “surprise”…
I’m going to be in Germany mid December and that one guy asked if I was going to stop by Pearl TV
Diana actually popped in the chat i think it was last week or earlier this week.
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:42 pm Seriously someone needs to tell Monika she doesn’t HAVE to wear the same boots every day
I think she knows everybody hates the boots. (except those 2 guys) That's probably why she wears them.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

To be honest Rebecca is the only “automatic”. She shoeplays every time she has the right shoes on. Sometimes we can a couple days with Diana and we’ll get nothing (todays generator show is a good example). I think they came back from a video and she had her shoe off. Then some days she’s a rock star.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:58 pm To be honest Rebecca is the only “automatic”. She shoeplays every time she has the right shoes on. Sometimes we can a couple days with Diana and we’ll get nothing (todays generator show is a good example). I think they came back from a video and she had her shoe off. Then some days she’s a rock star.
like i said in the other post i think she's been told to tone it down some or maybe she's getting too much unwanted attention because all those new random guys coming in the chat saying things and demanding stuff. one guy was calling out Rebecca and he aint know who's who. another idiot calling out Monika and it was Diana he's watching. Monika wasnt even there that day. i hope things dont change for the worse. i have a feeling it's gonna be boots tomorrow for Diana and Monika. and boots again when Rebecca comes back. i hope Diana brings out the tan nylons. havent seen those in a while. i think those look better on her. but hey im not complaining. i appreciate her and the girls wearing nylons at all. it would be cool if they could get Rebecca to try out those black leather pants that Monika and Diana wear. we already know she has the body for them so.....maybe get the 3 of them to wear the same outfit one day. (hey a man can dream cant he?)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

BF hopefully you are wrong…but we are getting a lot more irritating people on the chat. Blown away we Monika in heels today
Flame

Post by Flame »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:02 pm BF hopefully you are wrong…but we are getting a lot more irritating people on the chat. Blown away we Monika in heels today
she dangled in her first segment today :)
Flame

Post by Flame »

she changed to boots -.- ...
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Oh well. Apparently she has no clue about all the compliments…and/or doesn’t care.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

She needs to go. She's very pretty, but I've said it since Day 1...she has ZERO personality, she's not playful with the other girls...no singing, no dancing...the other girls care about the supporters of the show. We're not asking her to strip naked...just an occasional shoeplay would be nice. She just doesn't care. People fawn over her when she wears heels...but then 2 hours in she puts on those fucking army boots
Flame

Post by Flame »

she changed back to heels
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Monika was pretty good today. looked good as well. Looked like she gave it a try today. Hopefully she will gradually come along with it. Rebecca is a natural. kinda sad i didnt see more Diana today tho.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Kind of a dud day that had so much potential. Nothing from Diana…a little bit of the Rebecca Move and the slight dangle by Monika. I was sad after watching the show
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Monika was looking good today again with the ponytail, those black pants and regular heels. i will say she's trying so cant hate on her. Rebecca is always on point and looked great. Diana been hit or miss lately but she always looks good. today she did good and looked like her playful self again but those stupid sale letters were all in the way and the little graphic blocking Rebecca. i think it was done on purpose because of all the creepy idiots that's been in the chat begging them to do stuff all week. overall i think it's been a good 2 weeks for Monika. (just my opinion)
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Also been loving all the heels and nylons they been wearing lately. I hope Diana brings back the tan nylons sometime soon. Also hoping for a day when all 3 girls wear the same outfit. Would love to see all 3 of them in that black outfit with the black top, black pants and regular black heels or a black and red outfit for the holidays. :love: :love: :love:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yes, there have been some good days. Hopefully it keeps up.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:32 pm Yes, there have been some good days. Hopefully it keeps up.
Have you noticed lately there's been a lot of footsie going on with Diana and Rebecca. Diana was definitely playing footsies with Rebecca behind those panels in that Generator segment today. Rebecca would leave her foot there then she would move it and Diana would lean her leg over then her and Rebecca were going back and forth. Even Monika was looking like "what yall doing?" lol Diana was also doing it Friday during the generator segment with Rebecca. Also when they sit next to each other in white chairs she'll usually bump Rebecca's shoe. Just another reason why i love when they do shows together. idk if it's Rebecca that brings something out of Diana or Diana that brings something out of Rebecca. they just work well together.