DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

MelFresh

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by MelFresh »

Ok, Diana and Rebecca are wonderful shoeplayers. But on the other hand what is their real role in this TV shows? They are just living decorations (especially Diana). I wonder how such an extremely sexist TV channel can still exists. Maybe because this is German TV channel...

Look... what is so special in shoeplay is the fact that real women which who live and work around us could makes an extremely hot shows in candid situations. Faustine Bolaert is doing this because she is doing this - her shoeplay is natural. Girls from Pearl TV are doing this because they want to have more audience. So, even if Diana's toe dangling is very attactive this is not so hot for me as the situation when I see normal girl doing the same in the restaurant or while working

Dole

Post by Dole »

Today, Diana is exceptional.
black heels, nicely dangling

Faustine, she is natural, but she also knows, as she said to herself that she is the queen of dangling
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

MelFresh wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:26 pm Ok, Diana and Rebecca are wonderful shoeplayers. But on the other hand what is their real role in this TV shows? They are just living decorations (especially Diana). I wonder how such an extremely sexist TV channel can still exists. Maybe because this is German TV channel...

Look... what is so special in shoeplay is the fact that real women which who live and work around us could makes an extremely hot shows in candid situations. Faustine Bolaert is doing this because she is doing this - her shoeplay is natural. Girls from Pearl TV are doing this because they want to have more audience. So, even if Diana's toe dangling is very attactive this is not so hot for me as the situation when I see normal girl doing the same in the restaurant or while working
so what if it's done on purpose. we know this already. if you dont like the channel then dont watch. other people do enjoy Pearl TV.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I agree with Mel that yes, candid is WAY better than scripted. These girls, especially Rebecca do it so beautifully, that I almost forget.
But Mel, you realize Faustine also knows exactly what she’s doing
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Well, she knows it now. Ten years ago she did it completely natural :)

I don't call not to watch Pearl TV. It is embarassing but still funny.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Anything good happen to today? I was playing in a golf tournament all day
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Looked like a weird day. Only “Useless Monika” today???
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

I am still convinced that, while dangling is for us, dipping was natural. Now it's not or it can be sometimes, because they know.
I remember the first time I saw Rebecca dipping with the black pumps, and it was one of the first time she had a presentation standing without the brown laced pumps ...
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The show is becoming “unwatchable “ unless Rebecca is on.
Diana just spends hours changing into different strappy sandals. Merve who has potential is never on. We all know “Useless” Monika is…well…useless. Show stinks right now
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I think Monika just saves her stuff for her OnlyFans page. She did have an IG Story of her walking barefoot through the Pearl TV studio with her heels in her hands. (regular heels not the chunky shoes she normally wears) Merve they say is sick again but i hear she does modelling during the week and i believe she probably had a gig which was probably why she aint been on. Diana i think is starting to get a tired tired of whole shoes thing. when she does were regular heels she does play in them like normal but she just dont wear them as often now. Rebecca basically has been the main focus these days now. Which may be why Diana has cut back some.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Good news is the guys at Pearl TV said that starting July, we will see more and more of Rebecca which is good. As of late the show has been just trash
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

They need to bring Cindy back. Merve is sick again they said and will be out another couple of weeks. They need more girls in my opinion. i say bring back Jessica and Cindy. Personally i think Rebecca is the glue to the show and the all the girls. Basically saying she keeps everything together.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Jessica would be great because she started to be a shoeplayer and then left.
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:47 pm Jessica would be great because she started to be a shoeplayer and then left.
U are absolutely correct! She finally wore sheer black pantyhose and did a great shoeplay session for the whole 30 minute show, then quit like a week later. I hated that!! :furious:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Natedogg_M wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:53 am
Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:47 pm Jessica would be great because she started to be a shoeplayer and then left.
U are absolutely correct! She finally wore sheer black pantyhose and did a great shoeplay session for the whole 30 minute show, then quit like a week later. I hated that!! :furious:

I think Pearl TV did to Jessica what they did to Cindy. They gave them a trial contract and then didnt renew it so they had to leave.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Merve is hardly ever there and always look so bored and uninterested in what's going on during the show. like i said before most of the girls hang out outside of Pearl tV. ive never seen Merve with Diana or Rebecca. ive only seen her with Monika and that was a while ago.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

so the lastest im hearing is Anne-Kathrin is gone (again) from Pearl TV so her new morning show is not happening. Pearl TV also said that there would be more Rebecca and that hasnt happened either. (We all know Rebecca has taken that top spot from Diana at the moment) Rebecca has a 2nd job and that's been taking her extra time from Pearl TV so we'll just have to deal with what we got. Diana been slowly coming back to the Diana we all know and love. Monika wore pumps for the first time in a while but nothing. like i said before i think she saves all that stuff for her OnlyFans page. Merve is hardly ever there these days. Personally I think Pearl TV needs to start hiring more ladies for the show.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Diana is killing it today
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:40 pm Diana is killing it today
I just watched it and loved it. i guess maybe she want her top spot back. Maybe she noticed Rebecca has been getting a lot of love and attention lately.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

They were both on yesterday for a standing Countdown Show but Diana had strappy shoes. Wish they would both do that same type of show in pumps…it would win an Oscar