Nature or nurture with ladies that shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

pumplover

Nature or nurture with ladies that shoeplay?

Post by pumplover »

So I was checking out a page of shoeplay by a favorite candid recorder, and from time to time he posts a video that's nothing but 10-15 of beautiful hosed legs in heels. In the last one he posted, he commented on how several times he has come across this woman and thought she was going to shoeplay but she never has. Someone replied that they believed that at this point (I think the woman was in her 30s or so) if she's not shoeplaying now, she's never going to shoeplay.
  • First question: Do you think a lot of women shoeplay as children and teens then stop when they hit adulthood?
  • Second question: Are women who shoeplay consistently into adulthood and throughout the rest of their life born with that tendency, or do you think is it more often than not something that as a child they observe maybe mom or another adult woman doing and copy those movements, forming a lifelong habit? (I'm pretty sure that in my case, my ex-wife's shoeplay was a learned behavior courtesy of her mom, but at the same time I believe that my Ex-MIL was a natural born dipper and dangler.)
  • Third question: Do you personally know any women that didn't casually shoeplay growing up and do now as adults?

If any of you have thoughts on one or all of these questions - would be great to hear your opinions.

tobydole

Re: Nature or nurture with ladies that shoeplay?

Post by tobydole »

1) I personally believe that all women have shoeplayed at some point in time in their lives. If they did it a lot earlier in their life, I fully believe they still have a chance to do it later as well. But some of that probably has to do with shoe choice too. I won't share personal experiences of when I was younger in school, but let's just say that the ones who I saw play a lot when I was younger did continue through high school, just less so. Mostly. With that though, some are just a lot more likely to do it than others. Like a tick they have or something. I assume energy also plays into that.

2) Personally I think if they are a serial player it's a lifelong trait. Maybe born with it, maybe a result of the shoes they wore, maybe something to do with drinking caffeinated drinks like coffee (have seen the effect that can have first hand). Maybe with copying movements... that would be interesting! I feel like once the habit is established it's easy to continue doing it.

3) There's at least one or two girls I knew growing up who played as adults but I can't for the life of me recall if they did earlier. Also this story kind of relates:

Interesting story... there was a girl I knew who always wore tennis shoes. Never played. She broke her ankle one year and had to wear a boot for a long time. After she had it off for a bit I was sitting next to her and noticed she had one of her tennis shoes slipped off- the foot her ankle had broken on! She had her legs stretched out and the guy (a friend of hers) in front of her noticed and asked why her shoe was off, and she said that sometimes her ankle/foot swells up and she takes it off to be more comfortable. She did that several times, and played with it some. Extremely exciting. Never a player to a freaking tennis shoe player.

But that's not all. Remember she only broke one ankle. Some weeks later she was talking with another friend and they were somewhat excited for some trip they were going on... and she had one shoe off and took the other one off too and played with them- the non broken foot. She had no reason to do that besides for the fact that the shoeplay "tick" was there.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I say nature mostly some women are naturally fidgety and show their emotions through shoeplay. So if it's slow and seductive that's the mood they are in.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

I may be an outsider, but I don't think shoeplay is anything scientific. Shoeplay in my opinion is born from comfort and uncomfortable shoes. I can't speak on types of shoes outside of flats, mules, and heels because I actually asked a few women I was really cool with and here were their answers:

Flats/Mules - Flats (especially cheap ones) lack arch support so its uncomfortable after walking or standing for a long time. The shoeplay is born from stretching their feet/toes out. Next is heat, flats get hot so removal is to air the feet out. Thirdly its to scratch an itch, or as simple as their worn and loose.

Heels - Should be pretty obvious, it comes from a lack of comfort.

An outlier, one woman straight out told me she hates closed shoes and tries to keep her feet out as much as she can haha. Said she loves desk jobs because she can always kick her shoes off. So that's my take on the subject.
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Considering flats or mules I think that the only reason why so many women shoeplay while wearing them is just the shape of this shoes. They are designed to expose the feet which make them so easy to slip on and slip off that can be lost by accident. This is the reason why the most of dangling events happened when lady wears flats - they just slip off from feet, especially if some lady has high arches or very thin feet (d'orsay flats are unstable even if someone have wide feet). And if the lady has a tendency to move her feet while sitting with legs crossed or just shaking her feet, the shoeplay becomes a habit. There is nothing to theorize here
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

MelFresh wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:51 pm Considering flats or mules I think that the only reason why so many women shoeplay while wearing them is just the shape of this shoes. They are designed to expose the feet which make them so easy to slip on and slip off that can be lost by accident. This is the reason why the most of dangling events happened when lady wears flats - they just slip off from feet, especially if some lady has high arches or very thin feet (d'orsay flats are unstable even if someone have wide feet). And if the lady has a tendency to move her feet while sitting with legs crossed or just shaking her feet, the shoeplay becomes a habit. There is nothing to theorize here
Precisely, you said it better than me. Easy slip on/off equals comfort.
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

JWCooley126 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:29 am An outlier, one woman straight out told me she hates closed shoes and tries to keep her feet out as much as she can haha. Said she loves desk jobs because she can always kick her shoes off. So that's my take on the subject.
There is something here. I know women who start to be barefoot if only the temperature becomes above 15 Celsius. I remember that during my university times there was a girl in out class who wore some wodden clogs in the Mid March and many people asked her if it is not too cold to be barefoot. She said that she was fine but next day she wore new gold ballet flats with tights and was heelpopping them like crazy. And I asked her if her shoes were hurting her she just said that "no at all, but all female shoes are umcomfortable". Alter wearing these flats for about month she returned to clogs and was wearing only them till the Summer. Next year after stopped wearing winter boots she used black flats only about one week (but without shoeplay) and then she changed them to sandals. So she was barefeer from March to October. I think she really hated closed shoes and tights. And surprisingly she was a very elegant girl who used to wear nice clothes and had a collection of high heels for evenings or special occiasions