What was your best Shoeplay Experience?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

sandaldanglinglover

Post by sandaldanglinglover »

Collegetownstudios

Re: What was your best Shoeplay Experience?

Post by Collegetownstudios »

It was a 4 to six week period where I'd go to this university and see this Indian student. She must have had restless leg syndrome, because she kept shaking her legs and feet so much she couldn't help but shoeplay her absolute ass off. She also had a friend who was also a fantastic shoeplayer as well.

I recorded almost all of it in the series, The Beast of the Middle East. Those who have seen the videos know who these girls are.
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

When I was in the 7th grade, there was a beautiful older girl at my church (high school senior) named Vicki. Vicki had olive skin, and long curly black hair and the PERFECT body. This was the late 80s, but each and every time she came to church (morning, night, or mid-week), she'd be wearing a skirt or dress and classic three inch pumps. I won't say it was all the time, but never would more than two weeks would go by when Vicki wouldn't show her stocking feet. When she was working in the nursery or with the little kids, you could wander by for a look at Vicki's nylon feet, as her shoes were always off by the coat rack. My single best experience was a Sunday night, when Vicki sat with her boyfriend a couple of rows ahead of me on the other side of the aisle (perfect view). She was wearing a denim skirt, nude hose, and white pumps. When we stood to sing, she dipped one foot and then another. When we sat, she dangled for a few minutes, and then kicked off both her shoes and, for the next forty minutes, she was sitting there, one leg crossed over another, her perfect, pedicured left shoeless stocking foot in the aisle. I could see both, but I thought at the time that seemed brave.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Have quite a few great experiences, but I'll start with a former co-worker. She was a very attractive multiracial woman. We worked in a business attire setting so it was mainly flats or heels for the warm weather months. It was so hard (literally) working with her because she could not keep her shoes on. Whenever she was sitting she would be dipping, heelpopping, or dangling so hard that her shoe would only be hanging from her big toe. Standing would also result in some fine dipping and shoe removal. The best part was her feet were always immaculate and personally I loved that she typically didn't have polish on her toes or she used clear polish so a very nice natural look.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Any pictures or videos?
JWCooley126 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:55 am Have quite a few great experiences, but I'll start with a former co-worker. She was a very attractive multiracial woman. We worked in a business attire setting so it was mainly flats or heels for the warm weather months. It was so hard (literally) working with her because she could not keep her shoes on. Whenever she was sitting she would be dipping, heelpopping, or dangling so hard that her shoe would only be hanging from her big toe. Standing would also result in some fine dipping and shoe removal. The best part was her feet were always immaculate and personally I loved that she typically didn't have polish on her toes or she used clear polish so a very nice natural look.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

I had a lot more of her on a hard drive that fried unfortunately, but I was able to salvage a couple of pics. Note they're not great quality and being taken while not trying to get caught haha. They were taken on 2 different occasions, but she truly was a non-stop shoeplayer.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220718-171029_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-173306_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-173336_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-173403_Photos.jpg
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Great ones!! Thanks for sharing!!!
JWCooley126 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:41 pm I had a lot more of her on a hard drive that fried unfortunately, but I was able to salvage a couple of pics. Note they're not great quality and being taken while not trying to get caught haha. They were taken on 2 different occasions, but she truly was a non-stop shoeplayer.
murrayustud

Post by murrayustud »

Was definitely my ex wife before we were made went to a party at a friends place. She wore pink 3” heels, tan hose, denim skirt. She took the heels off and sat with some of the guests to play cards. I took the shoes over later to her and set them under the table.
She then decided to dangle and shuffle her feet in and out. Was insanely good! There were many other shoeless ladies there too. Around 1993 or so.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

murrayustud wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:35 am Was definitely my ex wife before we were made went to a party at a friends place. She wore pink 3” heels, tan hose, denim skirt. She took the heels off and sat with some of the guests to play cards. I took the shoes over later to her and set them under the table.
She then decided to dangle and shuffle her feet in and out. Was insanely good! There were many other shoeless ladies there too. Around 1993 or so.
Sounds like a good time to be alive.
wdipper

Post by wdipper »

My best experience in shoeplay in my life, I think was two, maybe three.
One time ago I was in Florence in the '80, in afternoon at Old Bridge, to admire Arno river with many folk doing the same. Suddenly a graceful woman in her 30-40 come near to me with her husband, she lean to the edge of the promenade chatting and admire river with her husband. Suddenly while i chatting with friend of mine, I feel something lap my trouser on the right leg. I look down and gone madden. The lady was dipping with her left clear hosed foot and her heel, when go out of her pump, rub my pant. I don't believe at my eyes. She dipped so for about one or two minutes and I stood still all time. Too little time for me. I never forget.
The second experience, always of a woman dipping in a crowded bar. Standing at counter waiting for food, she dipped her hosed dark foot some instant rubbing my pants.
These was the greater. Another time I was standing doing sex with a girl lean on a table, that while I was her back she dipping with her clogs.
Unfortunately, for the case or other, I anymore to be able to repeat these sensational experience.
TCD1311

Post by TCD1311 »

When i was in college, there was a teaching assistant, 22 years old and Blonde, she looked a bit like Jodie Whitaker, anyway she had a mixed wardrobe, one day she could be in jeans, hoodie and Ugg boots, another day she could be formal, turtle neck jumper, trousers, nude tights and flats, on the day in question she was the latter wearing exactly what i said and she was sitting opposite me sitting with her right foot underneath her and her left foot was hanging down, by the time i noticed, she had her left shoe off and her left foot and toes were rubbing along the carpet, it was glorious, that however was the only time she did it. Sadly the next year she left, haven't seen her since.
Dippingdanglerpro

Post by Dippingdanglerpro »

My wife is a compulsive shoe player but before that my best experiences came from a violin teacher at school. She was in her early 20s with long brown hair. Every week I would have a lesson with her and if it was warm enough she would wear flats either with nylons or bare and would play with them. When putting my violin in its case on the floor her dangling shoe would be just next to me! One time a fly flew into her toe cleavage and she took her shoe off and walked to the door to remove it! When it got really hot she would step out of her flats and walk around barefoot. I remember one time having a huge erection she looked down and said “mmm, very strange…”. Amazing experience.
ColonelCC

Post by ColonelCC »

One time, me and my cousin were in our living room, me watching TV and her using the computer, and the shoeplay she had going on was out of this world. One minute, her sandals would be dangling from her toes and the next, she'd be slipping them off and crossing her bare feet by the legs of the chair. It was agony - I so badly wanted to crawl over and start kissing her feet, but knew I'd get slapped and have a lot of explaining to do!
Then she suddenly noticed a spider and I sprung into action. I took her feet and gently removed a sandal, using that to kill it. She was confused why I didn't use anything else in the room, and also remarked, "Ew, why are you touching my feet?" But nevertheless, it felt like a victory!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dippingdanglerpro wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:06 am My wife is a compulsive shoe player but before that my best experiences came from a violin teacher at school. She was in her early 20s with long brown hair. Every week I would have a lesson with her and if it was warm enough she would wear flats either with nylons or bare and would play with them. When putting my violin in its case on the floor her dangling shoe would be just next to me! One time a fly flew into her toe cleavage and she took her shoe off and walked to the door to remove it! When it got really hot she would step out of her flats and walk around barefoot. I remember one time having a huge erection she looked down and said “mmm, very strange…”. Amazing experience.
Even the fly loved her shoeplay 😆