Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

metrics1

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by metrics1 »

http://san-marcos-tx.granicus.com/playe ... irect=true
3:11:11 right side of screen. Many other parts. I'm not listing them all.
robraksan

Post by robraksan »

This woman does a great shoeplay in some videos. I saw them a long time ago
vsol000

Post by vsol000 »

5:07:47
5:28:24
5:34:09
5:36:01
6:06:13
vsol000

Post by vsol000 »

shoeplay after 7:19:40
7:22:33 the best part
robraksan

Post by robraksan »

1h02.40 1h51.51 1h57.51
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

2:18:36
2:19:34
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That show has been around for 3-4 season...it can be fantastic, but sometimes you really got to look hard. Hoping it comes back this year
phildj

Post by phildj »

The girl in the front row in the striped dress does a little bit of seated shoeplay at 1:13:30 and again (better) at 1:14:30. But all in all, I have to say this church has not made changes for the better. The girls in the choir are fewer than before, the chairs instead of benches make it harder to see the second row, and worst of all, the most prolific shoeplayer rarely makes an appearance any more. She comes up to sing with the group near the beginning and again near the end, looking great in a purple blazer, black skirt and black nylons/heels, but she disappears after singing.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I wish the young blonde next to her would shoeplay…she’s always in heels. Hopefully they come back 100% soon, our girl needs to be seen.
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

https://townhallstreams.com/stream.php? ... 0&id=38118

This lady has me very intrigued (and fascinated) since I saw her for the first time a year ago, and since then I continue to see her. She always does shoeplay, with bare feet (open toe sandals clog style) and with socks (closed toe slides clog style). It's obvious that her feet are hot, and, judging by the dark sweat stains in the insole of her open toed clogs / sandals / slides, her feet must be sweaty and wet (typically with socks). The fact that she always wears open heel shoes seems very eloquent to me. However, she rarely takes off both shoes and instead her style is ankle crossed and dropping her left shoe, which slides off her foot (always the left one), and remains empty next to her, she moves it and he plays with it frequently, sometimes even leaving the shoe a little out of reach of his foot (left, almost always). In the best moments she likes to wiggle her toes with obvious delight, bare or socks, but she never dips more or less willingly, although it is clear that she enjoys the feeling of her foot out of the shoe. She only lets her shoe slide off and falls. With socks, it is easy to imagine the sweaty humidity and even the smell of her feet (imagine the smell of her socks!). I suppose that many members of this forum already know her and have seen her, but I would like to know her opinions about her and this "casual" style of shoeplay of hers. To those who have not seen her yet, I highly recommend her videos.
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Sorry, I meant I would like "your" comments and opinions, not "hers", obviously.
jack12

Post by jack12 »

mouse66 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:09 pm https://townhallstreams.com/stream.php? ... 0&id=38118

This lady has me very intrigued (and fascinated) since I saw her for the first time a year ago, and since then I continue to see her. She always does shoeplay, with bare feet (open toe sandals clog style) and with socks (closed toe slides clog style). It's obvious that her feet are hot, and, judging by the dark sweat stains in the insole of her open toed clogs / sandals / slides, her feet must be sweaty and wet (typically with socks). The fact that she always wears open heel shoes seems very eloquent to me. However, she rarely takes off both shoes and instead her style is ankle crossed and dropping her left shoe, which slides off her foot (always the left one), and remains empty next to her, she moves it and he plays with it frequently, sometimes even leaving the shoe a little out of reach of his foot (left, almost always). In the best moments she likes to wiggle her toes with obvious delight, bare or socks, but she never dips more or less willingly, although it is clear that she enjoys the feeling of her foot out of the shoe. She only lets her shoe slide off and falls. With socks, it is easy to imagine the sweaty humidity and even the smell of her feet (imagine the smell of her socks!). I suppose that many members of this forum already know her and have seen her, but I would like to know her opinions about her and this "casual" style of shoeplay of hers. To those who have not seen her yet, I highly recommend her videos.
Do you have the link to the channel on youtube?
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

jack12 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:47 am
mouse66 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:09 pm https://townhallstreams.com/stream.php? ... 0&id=38118

Do you have the link to the channel on youtube?
This is the home page link:

https://townhallstreams.com/town.php?id=110

On the right of the page, in the Previous Events, you must search each month video archives, and there you can see them.
robraksan

Post by robraksan »

5h29.10-5h36.47
vsol000

Post by vsol000 »

shoes off for the whole exam
vsol000

Post by vsol000 »

she does not like to wear shoes
robraksan

Post by robraksan »

6h13.10 6h50 Teacher in white. Bad video quality
robraksan

Post by robraksan »

Teacher in sandals. Nice shoeplay
vsol000

Post by vsol000 »

robraksan wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:12 am

Teacher in sandals. Nice shoeplay
Two teachers in sandals!!!