Candid Shoeplay Videos Share

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

loveshoeplay

Candid Shoeplay Videos Share

Post by loveshoeplay »

Hi everybody¡¡

I am a serious crazy person for filming sweet shoeplay of unaware girls :love: dont misunderstand me,i am not a psico or a perv who hunt down the women. the last thing i want is to make uncomfortable the girls,but when i enter libraries i cant avoid to check the whole library to see where the better shoeplayer is and start to study right behind her

since YT is a great shit for foot fetish because the warnings and the deleting of the accounts that provides nice material,i am starting to upload to Vimeo. my channel is Jesus ShoeplayFlats,and the videos are private,but i dont care to share with real foot fetishits who want to talk a bit about that.. i really want to talk about that and receive comments. i want to give comments or advices too,if the interested person is a filmmaker too. what i dont want is to upload the video and see 200 reproductions,5 likes and 1 comment,for example.

i have really good stuff :eheheh: so if anybody is interested can add me on Vimeo or Kik(Jesus LoveShoeplay) and we can talk about it ;) if the forum answer back with a nice return maybe we can comment it together here,but i am not going to do public most of my videos,as i said because i know what happens when you do it easy for the people,they only watch the video and they dont really talk about that great topic,they only seek to cum. in the worse cases they steal the video for his own benefit,which angries me a lot..

the videos are spanish candid women,and there are a great ammount of variety. all type of shoes,bare,nylons,socks...the most usually and the videos i enjoy the better,are flats and barefeet. i know that a lot of person here are into nylons,i have nylons shoeplay too,but less than bare.

feel free to chat me or start a nice group conversation here¡ regards¡;)

postedited: i only going to put one video as Public,if you want more you have to win it. that video is the first of hundreds :ooook:

vice versa 1

Re: Candid Shoeplay Videos Share

Post by vice versa 1 »

I understand you're disappointed by the reactions of the most users. There's only a little percentage placing a comment. And not each of these is as nice as you deserve. Especially because you spend a lot of time on making and sharing your work.
I also spent a lot of time, I have placed many pictures here. Made by me and netfindings.
And, I will keep on.

Yes, most of the people outside only take and don't give. But: We won't change.
Just keep on sharing and be happy, there are some sharing their work too...
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

I agree with vice versa... Very few people post and keep the forums alive. I'd welcome shoeplay videos featuring pretty barefeet and nyloned feet. I prefer nylons but enjoy pretty barefeet as well.
newcat3000

Post by newcat3000 »

I can’t find your Kik page.
loveshoeplay

Post by loveshoeplay »

vice versa 1 wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:19 am I understand you're disappointed by the reactions of the most users. There's only a little percentage placing a comment. And not each of these is as nice as you deserve. Especially because you spend a lot of time on making and sharing your work.
I also spent a lot of time, I have placed many pictures here. Made by me and netfindings.
And, I will keep on.

Yes, most of the people outside only take and don't give. But: We won't change.
Just keep on sharing and be happy, there are some sharing their work too...
Thats totally right man¡most of people only take and dont give,i couldnt be more agree with that..but i cant take it as good as you sorry jaja i dont mind to share although i am not gonna receive a video,i understand that not everybody can be a filmaker. its a risky task.

but come on,if you dont dare to film candid feet at least you could give support by speaking with the filmers and gave them ideas,advices,recommendations... :please: xDDDD if i wasnt a filmer i dont doubt that i would talk to every filmer i could,to try to learn,or simply talk about sweet shoeplay,or the great video he has done.

so i am going to unlock the privation of each video only in the person. as long as we talk i will continue showing more videos :P

as you say,viceversa1 and docsoul99,very few comment; so for my part only they will be the choosen ones. the others simply can go YT to observe and take and not share and give. thats nice i dont complain about what other people do,but they wont see my work,its not my plan.

newcat300 sorry,my kik CODE: jesusinhotapleco
my name on kik: Jesus LoveShoeplay. if you cant find me again,send me a PM
johnnysmith

Post by johnnysmith »

Hey loveshoeplay, I tried sending you some PMs but I'm not sure if they got through.
Definitely interested in sharing videos/photos if you are :)
kkkotsos

Post by kkkotsos »

Hello man!!
just saw the subject
Do not spend much time here as I used to, only due to overweight schedule!!
Your work is splendid
Don't give up!!

I do like the same thing, except that I prefer women to wear high heels
I thing YT sucks!!!! A pair of legs/heels without the body/face is just "half" hot!!!!

Please give us a sign that you are back!!
We also have a lot to share!!!!

kkk