Amazing How Quickly This Show Figured Us Out

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Amazing How Quickly This Show Figured Us Out

Post by Mr. Mike »

It's amazing, just 4 months ago, nobody knew who Ebru Baki was. But a couple of dipping videos and a few comments later and boom...the camera angles changed for the worse. What's funny is, this is a perfect example of the days she wears "non-dippable" shoes, we get all kinds of views...heels we get nothing...oh well

dawgster

Re: Amazing How Quickly This Show Figured Us Out

Post by dawgster »

Well at least we got some content before the puritanical foot police figured us out.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

These dense mother fuckers....
They make me so maaaaaaaaad...
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Its the creeps who contact these women about her shoeplay fault. Don't contact them just watch ....dumb asses ruin it for everyone else!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It’s not even that anymore. Someone just puts her name in title of a video and adds the word “shoeplay “…if she were to Google her name it would pop up. Plus these people know their shoes are on YT…one comment and she just goes to the producers and asks to change camera angles.
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Well, doesn't youtube pay more for more views? They will certainly get less views now, and hopefully less revenue. I agree though that the problem is typically the small percentage that make stupid comments or contact them directly which ruins it for everyone.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:36 pm It’s not even that anymore. Someone just puts her name in title of a video and adds the word “shoeplay “…if she were to Google her name it would pop up. Plus these people know their shoes are on YT…one comment and she just goes to the producers and asks to change camera angles.
It’s bad enough that the shopping channels are in the state they are in now with no guests, but there are at least two YT channels that put the host name in the titles. They are all definitely aware. As if the creepy comments they must all receive on social media isn’t enough. It just makes me shake my head as to why these people shoot themselves in the foot. Just shut the fuck up and watch.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I would assume these show are on regular TV in their respective countries. They just also repost them on YT so I don’t think they worry too much about viewers.

It’s like that Church I found and somehow I let it leak out and these fucker just keep posting shit like…”oh Rebecca needs a foot massage” or “man I would love to service her feet “

Now they only show her from waist up. Her last video when she stepped away from pulpit you could clearly tell she took her left shoe off as she dropped down 3” or so…but all we saw was waist up.

j_dumars wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:22 am Well, doesn't youtube pay more for more views? They will certainly get less views now, and hopefully less revenue. I agree though that the problem is typically the small percentage that make stupid comments or contact them directly which ruins it for everyone.
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:40 am I would assume these show are on regular TV in their respective countries. They just also repost them on YT so I don’t think they worry too much about viewers.

It’s like that Church I found and somehow I let it leak out and these fucker just keep posting shit like…”oh Rebecca needs a foot massage” or “man I would love to service her feet “

Now they only show her from waist up. Her last video when she stepped away from pulpit you could clearly tell she took her left shoe off as she dropped down 3” or so…but all we saw was waist up.
Ah, you're right, they probably aren't too concerned about more revenue from secondary youtube views. A real shame to hear about the church vids getting ruined by those morons. Maybe we need to start downloading the video from a site like loader/to and then reposting so people don't know the source and can't go after them (unless the videos are stamped with a business/link/logo). Its just a shame when you get natural content like that ruined.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

j_dumars wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:31 am
Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:40 am I would assume these show are on regular TV in their respective countries. They just also repost them on YT so I don’t think they worry too much about viewers.

Ah, you're right, they probably aren't too concerned about more revenue from secondary youtube views. A real shame to hear about the church vids getting ruined by those morons. Maybe we need to start downloading the video from a site like loader/to and then reposting so people don't know the source and can't go after them (unless the videos are stamped with a business/link/logo). Its just a shame when you get natural content like that ruined.
I actually have been working on something for that. Will reveal 8t to some of you. Later on.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Color me curious
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Collegetown any luck with what you stated below??

Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:51 pm
j_dumars wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:31 am

I actually have been working on something for that. Will reveal 8t to some of you. Later on.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Anything???