Story time; ever capture shoeplay that didn't save

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Re: Story time; ever capture shoeplay that didn't save

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:58 am So, I was a freshman in university.

I just couldn't focus.

Anyway....
I know some of you think I'm lying. So, I'm going to drop a couple of pictures here.
She was so...so good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Sure did! It wasn't that it didn't save, but my phone crapped out and I lost EVERYTHING! Had a new co-worker that I didn't pay much attention to because she started in winter and dressed kinda boyish. Don't know what happened but on the first 75 degree day of the year she came to work in a nice blouse, business pants and very new coral colored flats. Ugly duckling to swan transformation! Once her beauty was revealed being who I am of course I wanted to see her toes and was praying she didn't have on those stupid (to me)ped socks. Boy was my wish granted no sooner than she sat down she went into a hard heelpop and her soles and heels looked amazingly soft so I started recording. Not long after she crossed her legs revealing her toes I was in heaven. Her toes were gorgeous and unpainted (my personal fave). I never expected her feet to be so beautiful. I recorded about 40 minutes of clips of her she dangled, dipped, crossed her legs, took them off a few times and shuffled and rolled the shoes with her toes and even for me the holy grail...she picked up the shoes with her toes a few times while dipping. I enjoyed these clips for weeks and was going to transfer them to my computer but tragically the phone wouldn't turn on one day and everything was fried. I was so mad I lost those clips and they only exist in my memory now. I would still be watching those clips if I had moved quicker!!!
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Just curious - when you say she dressed kind of "boyish" prior to the warmer weather, what was her typical outfit like? As my username implies, I really like that look (on a woman). Did she wear flats/loafers with socks or was it more athletically oriented?
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:44 pm Just curious - when you say she dressed kind of "boyish" prior to the warmer weather, what was her typical outfit like? As my username implies, I really like that look (on a woman). Did she wear flats/loafers with socks or was it more athletically oriented?
Bruh, if she was a tomboy, my god, muh heart.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

What I meant by boyish was more athletic as you said. Extremely plain jane, mannish looking boots, shoes etc.