Classic QVC/HSN collection (2 hours of clips)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

SheerAndFreshOut

Classic QVC/HSN collection (2 hours of clips)

Post by SheerAndFreshOut »

This is the one Mickflux dvd I have. I was gonna upload it as individual clips but I'm afraid I'll end up losing interest so I just threw the whole thing on yt. It's in 5 parts because I uploaded straight from the VOB files. Download it while you can (I use '4K Video Downloader' for yt videos). Hope you guys enjoy it.

Nitro

Re: Classic QVC/HSN collection (2 hours of clips)

Post by Nitro »

Many thanks for sharing these classic MickFlux's videos. I used to have a few of his VHS tapes and DVD's, but there were lost via moving. I'm still miffed about it to this day.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

thank you for these. i had lost my Mickflux cd
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Very nice work. Hope to see more. I’m really only into shoeplay especially dipping so the 2nd video was awesome. Lisa Mason was a legend. If my memory serves me correct, she had Lupus and I think she could dip whenever she wanted and the show was fine with.
Scanlon was another legend…now she’s in jail.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:00 am Very nice work. Hope to see more. I’m really only into shoeplay especially dipping so the 2nd video was awesome. Lisa Mason was a legend. If my memory serves me correct, she had Lupus and I think she could dip whenever she wanted and the show was fine with.
Whoa! Say what? She's in the klinker?
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

SheerAndFreshOut wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:14 pm This is the one Mickflux dvd I have. I was gonna upload it as individual clips but I'm afraid I'll end up losing interest so I just threw the whole thing on yt. It's in 5 parts because I uploaded straight from the VOB files. Download it while you can (I use '4K Video Downloader' for yt videos). Hope you guys enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01OXf4UxC8Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLUh6m61oSg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4pfOk1-o3M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_8jx5xvv8o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7NHjoyD_AY
Thank you so much for sharing these clasics. I used to have the older set on VHS. Some of those Lisa Mason I had not seen before....or maybe I had forgot. Either way it was so nice to see my favorite shopping host shoeplayer in action again!
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Wow these clips brought back memories. A shame that these days are long gone.
SheerAndFreshOut

I also have some old clips saved from youtube and elsewhere years ago. Here's a short one with a vendor in nylons and a host in socks. If anyone knows their names, chime in.

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

SheerAndFreshOut wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:24 am I also have some old clips saved from youtube and elsewhere years ago. Here's a short one with a vendor in nylons and a host in socks. If anyone knows their names, chime in.

https://youtu.be/p4EAChYAXhU
The host is Diana Perkovic from HSN but dont remember vendor's name.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

UglyMoe had the best YT site. He had everything from HSN/QVC…
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

SheerAndFreshOut wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:24 am I also have some old clips saved from youtube and elsewhere years ago. Here's a short one with a vendor in nylons and a host in socks. If anyone knows their names, chime in.

When you post YouTube links, simply paste the link in the message so it will show the preview and we will be able to watch the video directly here. More convenient 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Thank you for sharing! I have a few of Mick's tapes but the quality here is superb. What a great time that was.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Absolutely wow Sheer! I just started watching. I'm still watching the foot shaker. Just seeing those soft hose feet frantically shaking around 😍 Can't wait to watch them all Thanks!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

pumplover wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:15 am
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:00 am Very nice work. Hope to see more. I’m really only into shoeplay especially dipping so the 2nd video was awesome. Lisa Mason was a legend. If my memory serves me correct, she had Lupus and I think she could dip whenever she wanted and the show was fine with.
Whoa! Say what? She's in the klinker?
oh yeah tax evasion and forgery from what I heard . Funny how she acted like princess perfect always bragging about her family and life. But look at her now?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mary Beth Roe had the prettiest feet😍
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

On the last video who was that getting the massage? I mean her foot was right in his crotch. he had to of been aroused I know I would be.
christo

Post by christo »

Yeah that collection from the top is all my clips merged into a long segment. Clips on posted on a couple of sites.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
SheerAndFreshOut

Callie Northagen in black hose with the same massager

SheerAndFreshOut

Footsiefreak wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:15 pm On the last video who was that getting the massage? I mean her foot was right in his crotch. he had to of been aroused I know I would be.
That was Lynn Murphy, and yeah, he was definitely rubbing her foot against his crotch, at least in the last couple seconds.
christo wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:02 pm Yeah that collection from the top is all my clips merged into a long segment. Clips on posted on a couple of sites.
I got the collection from Mickflux. I bought one of his dvds from him in 2006 and I still have it. It's possible that some of the other clips I have saved came from your uploads somewhere, but that 2-hour collection came straight from Mick.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i saw somebody on the Pearl TV youtube chat mention this forum and these videos smh......