Classic QVC/HSN collection (2 hours of clips)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Re: Classic QVC/HSN collection (2 hours of clips)

Post by Collegetownstudios »

pumplover wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:09 am
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:02 am Wow, I didn't know this kind of stuff was on TV.
And y6ou mean to tell me that crazy foot guys caused all of this to stop?
Well god damn.
Whether nor not it is totally on the crazy foot guys completely has yet to be proven - but they sure didn't help the situation. Lots of great YT content has been lost because of the crazy foot guys too. I also just call them idiots.

But yes - shopping channels were a huge treasure trove for a while.
Looks like I will try my hand at upscaling some of these.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

pumplover wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:15 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:10 am I still have a five hour tape of her. The one I remember the most is her on the computer watching happy days. She was all over the place with shoeplay.
Good Lord man! Five hours? That would be an epic upload! The possibilities....
yes I still have the tape but I don't know if it still works. I don't have a VCR anymore. How do you upload VHS tapes anyway?
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

[/quote]yes I still have the tape but I don't know if it still works. I don't have a VCR anymore. How do you upload VHS tapes anyway?
[/quote]

You can pick up a set of RCA plugs wired to a USB from 12-25 bucks from what I saw. As long as you have software on your computer that can do the video capture, you're golden. I also thought I saw a device out there was like a VCR but recorded directly to a SD Card or something. Just google vcr capture device or vhs capture.
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:40 pm
pumplover wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:15 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:10 am I still have a five hour tape of her. The one I remember the most is her on the computer watching happy days. She was all over the place with shoeplay.
Good Lord man! Five hours? That would be an epic upload! The possibilities....
yes I still have the tape but I don't know if it still works. I don't have a VCR anymore. How do you upload VHS tapes anyway?
Many years back I wanted to preserve my VHS tapes so I bought a DVD/VCR burner and made DVD copies of my old VHS tapes. Once on DVD you can make a digital file to store on you computer or hard drive. I had a great tape with over 6 hours of great content from over 20 years ago, but it went missing around 2010
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

CollegeTown you must be young if you don’t remember the heyday of HSN, QVC and ShopNBC. Those of that watched and recorded weekly couldn’t prove it, but yes, “freaky feet guys” killed those shows. Their websites had all their email addresses on there and you people were asking them to show their feet on TV. The Show Hosts would make comments about how they “can’t show their feet anymore “. The show sets literally changed overnight so that we’re behind full desks. The camera angles changed to show just upper body shots. On the rare occasion you might get a glimpse of shoeplay, the camera would quickly and obviously move away.
I will still never forget the hot Juliet Huddy on one of her morning shows; they started the shows on stools and 1 particular show she made the comment that her “ foot was killing her” and she asked her male host if she could push the heel off and dangle a bit. He immediately made the comment “oh you foot guys out there will enjoy this…and trust me, we know you’re out there”.
That clip is somewhere out there I just can’t find it.

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:02 am Wow, I didn't know this kind of stuff was on TV.
Well god damn.
Collegetownstudios

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:04 pm CollegeTown you must be young if you don’t remember the heyday of HSN, QVC and ShopNBC. Those of that watched and recorded weekly couldn’t prove it, but yes, “freaky feet guys” killed those shows. Their websites had all their email addresses on there and you people were asking them to show their feet on TV. The Show Hosts would make comments about how they “can’t show their feet anymore “. The show sets literally changed overnight so that we’re behind full desks. The camera angles changed to show just upper body shots. On the rare occasion you might get a glimpse of shoeplay, the camera would quickly and obviously move away.
I will still never forget the hot Juliet Huddy on one of her morning shows; they started the shows on stools and 1 particular show she made the comment that her “ foot was killing her” and she asked her male host if she could push the heel off and dangle a bit. He immediately made the comment “oh you foot guys out there will enjoy this…and trust me, we know you’re out there”.
That clip is somewhere out there I just can’t find it.

Well god damn.
I am 33 right now. I was around in the QVC HSN days, but I only watched MAYYYBE 3 minutes of it in my life.

I rmember hearing about guys calling QVC HSN with heavy breathing and shit.

Lord, this is why I have started serving a niche group of people.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Unless someone magically shows up with their personal recorded collection one day, there is just so much content lost forever. I started following the channels around 2009, and I sadly lost about 4 years full of great dipping when my DVR crashed right when I was able to start converting the shows to my PC.

Of the two channels, QVC definitely didn’t mind their hosts shoeplaying as much as HSN did, as their sets and camera shots were not nearly as restrictive. But since Covid, they laid off practically every single host who shoeplayed, and with the guests on Zoom rather then in studio, it has become very rare to catch anything. There is still plenty of foot content if that’s your thing, but shoeplaying is pretty rare now.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Godiva wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:48 am Unless someone magically shows up with their personal recorded collection one day, there is just so much content lost forever. I started following the channels around 2009, and I sadly lost about 4 years full of great dipping when my DVR crashed right when I was able to start converting the shows to my PC.

Of the two channels, QVC definitely didn’t mind their hosts shoeplaying as much as HSN did, as their sets and camera shots were not nearly as restrictive. But since Covid, they laid off practically every single host who shoeplayed, and with the guests on Zoom rather then in studio, it has become very rare to catch anything. There is still plenty of foot content if that’s your thing, but shoeplaying is pretty rare now.
I don't even watch them anymore. I know Colleen Lopez is still around - I did happen to pass by one day channel surfing and she was on, sitting on that high-backed stool, dangling those mules as always, but I was like, eh, that doesn't count. Jane Treacy is still on QVC, who was (I'm sure still is) a dipping queen, but no way you're gonna see it unless your dvr is on there 24/7 and you can scan through every day for stuff. Plus, the dipping that I see these days coming out of the shopping channels, even if they're in heels, it's all bare, which is not my thing really. I'm just glad I got to see Valerie Parr Hill dip those hosed feet of her a couple of times before they pretty much stopped showing her from the waist down.
dr

Post by dr »

Does anyone have classic hsn and qvc videos of the models
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

I vaguely remember a picture seen long time ago - taken from some QVC/HSN TV show - of Chris Scanlon standing with one or both feet on her pumps. Does anyone remember this scene? Or maybe was someone else?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

QVC and HSN everything pretty much barefeet now. Jane is probably only on that will still wear pantyhose once in a blue. but she does a lot of shows now with Courtney who is my new favorite on QVC. She loves and have no problem showing off her pretty feet. Ali Carr is another one to check out. She use to dip a lot when she was on ShopHQ. HSN Colleen rarely wears shoes to play in let alone pantyhose anymore. You still get some dips here and there from Lynn Murphy if she wears the right shoes. She's another one that has no problem showing off her feet and she knows she has ugly feet she even admits it but said she dont care. (they're not that bad to me). The good old days of pantyhose on the shopping channels are long behind us now.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ismaltese wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:53 pm I vaguely remember a picture seen long time ago - taken from some QVC/HSN TV show - of Chris Scanlon standing with one or both feet on her pumps. Does anyone remember this scene? Or maybe was someone else?
my bet it was her she had all the shoeplay moves
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

BlackFoot wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:56 pm QVC and HSN everything pretty much barefeet now. Jane is probably only on that will still wear pantyhose once in a blue. but she does a lot of shows now with Courtney who is my new favorite on QVC. She loves and have no problem showing off her pretty feet. Ali Carr is another one to check out. She use to dip a lot when she was on ShopHQ. HSN Colleen rarely wears shoes to play in let alone pantyhose anymore. You still get some dips here and there from Lynn Murphy if she wears the right shoes. She's another one that has no problem showing off her feet and she knows she has ugly feet she even admits it but said she dont care. (they're not that bad to me). The good old days of pantyhose on the shopping channels are long behind us now.
You're right about Jane. She has kind of taken the legacy crown of dipping queen, there seems to be a decent amount of clips out there from the not so distant past of her dipping during presentations. Colleen still dangles a lot, although I just can't associate traditional dangling with a mule in my head.
llama

Post by llama »

When I think about all the time I "wasted" watching shopping channels, talk shows and Senate hearings on CSPAN, just to 'maybe' see something...
bvzxa2

Post by bvzxa2 »

I'm trying to find this Shopping network video.
The girl is blonde has on shorts and opaque pantyhose and the other heavier set lady is massaging her foot with a foot massage. I can't remember where and when I found it but my hard drive crashed. I had the video a few years ago
Alwyas looking for www.rika-s.com pics. Send them to me
llama

Post by llama »

llama wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:02 pm When I think about all the time I "wasted" watching shopping channels, talk shows and Senate hearings on CSPAN, just to 'maybe' see something...
Meaning, now you see a hot actress on a talk show- check wikifeet and Boom- there are her feet for you 😂
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

llama wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:02 pm When I think about all the time I "wasted" watching shopping channels, talk shows and Senate hearings on CSPAN, just to 'maybe' see something...
Llama, your contirbutions to the US Senate/C-Span thread were very important to my need to see shoeplay during that time of my life. It wasn't a waste. In fact, after I finish my current project - I'm thinking about going back and trying to do a compilation of Senate shoeplay - I'm talking all the way back to the start. Since you can download clips from C-Span for specific segments, I think I could piece together a nice collection.
llama

Post by llama »

pumplover wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:04 am
Llama, your contirbutions to the US Senate/C-Span thread were very important to my need to see shoeplay during that time of my life. It wasn't a waste. In fact, after I finish my current project - I'm thinking about going back and trying to do a compilation of Senate shoeplay - I'm talking all the way back to the start. Since you can download clips from C-Span for specific segments, I think I could piece together a nice collection.
That is very nice to hear! I look forward to see your projects. The Rose one is awesome so far!
Collegetownstudios

llama wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:37 pm
pumplover wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:04 am
That is very nice to hear! I look forward to see your projects. The Rose one is awesome so far!
Is your CSPAN collection still around?
llama

Post by llama »

Yes idk how to post a link on mobile but it's the shoeplay in the us Senate thread