Hi! California Noob here, Nice to meet you!

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
StashaGreene

Hi! California Noob here, Nice to meet you!

Post by StashaGreene »

:love: Hiiiiii! My Name is Stasha Greene. I am a 5'11 Cali Girl, New to the Foot Worship world. I love my feet, size 10.5, and I'd LOVE to start sharing them with the world, which in turn will also help me pay more love and attention to my footsies. Currently unmanicured and somewhat pale (lots of hiking in tennies) Maybe together we can make them shine! Looking forward to working together!
Xoxoxo Stasha Greene
Attachments
20220430_123210.jpg

Collegetownstudios

Re: Hi! California Noob here, Nice to meet you!

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Well, nice to meet you.
Are there face pictures as well? Because I don't usually join these sites unless there's prolific face shots.
Lets me know the person is real.

A lot of people feel the same way.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I feel like we get the same intro about 3-4 times a week and then they just go away
StashaGreene

Post by StashaGreene »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:36 pm I feel like we get the same intro about 3-4 times a week and then they just go away
Hi Mr Mike! Thanks for letting me know. This is my first post off OnlyFans and I'm still learning so much! I've done a lot of research on this industry and though these first photos are very simple, I am very creative and talented and coming up with many fun shoots and adventures for my feet to go on!
Stasha Greene
SheerAndFreshOut

Post by SheerAndFreshOut »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:24 pm Well, nice to meet you.
Are there face pictures as well? Because I don't usually join these sites unless there's prolific face shots.
Lets me know the person is real.

A lot of people feel the same way.
Definitely. There are hundreds of girls doing this and showing their face, so why would I pay to see one that doesn't? If you can only see the feet you don't even know for sure that it's actually a woman.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

StashaGreene wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:55 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:36 pm I feel like we get the same intro about 3-4 times a week and then they just go away
Hi Mr Mike! Thanks for letting me know. This is my first post off OnlyFans and I'm still learning so much! I've done a lot of research on this industry and though these first photos are very simple, I am very creative and talented and coming up with many fun shoots and adventures for my feet to go on!
Stasha Greene
Hi, welcome to the forum. Next time you come here, please follow our rules. No links to your OnlyFans, if not for one in your signature without any blatant advertising.
Thanks
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.