June Blair - Hell Bound (1957)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Nitro

Post by Nitro »

Fantastic!!! The last time I saw that movie was in 1998, and I completely forgot the title... until now. Many thanks for discovering it, Xzzzy!
:ooook: :ooook: :ooook:

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Is it just me or were actresses generally much more beautiful in the fifties than they are today? (I'm not speaking out of nostalgia, I was born in the 80's.)
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Nitro

Post by Nitro »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:Is it just me or were actresses generally much more beautiful in the fifties than they are today? (I'm not speaking out of nostalgia, I was born in the 80's.)
I have to concur with you on that, now that you mentioned it.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Looks like a great movie and one that I hadn't heard of. I'll certainly be on the lookout. Thanks! Studio bosses probably had a lot more say in how actresses looked and behaved in the '50s and kept them looking good or they would be out of work. Women in general made the most of their appearance in the '50s and '60s, unlike the slobs of today. At age 94, my mom bothers more with her appearance than most younger women, as seen in the grocery store. We recently had some siding put on the house and the contractor who did the work told my mom she must have been hot when younger and in fact was still quite hot.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

"...told my mom she must have been hot when younger and in fact was still quite hot."

My mom actually did some modeling for a Sears catalog in the early 80's. I spent some time in a reform school when I was sixteen, and one day my mom came to visit me. After she left some of the other boys (who had seen her kissing me goodbye from a distance of about ten yards) basically said, "Damn, your girlfriend is HOT!". :superlol:
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

Excellent Pics!