Weekend at Bernies Redo Scene

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Weekend at Bernies Redo Scene

Post by Baloo_135 »

Hello Gang,

Wife and I filmed a Weekend at Bernies scene. She didn't have the red heels but we made it our own.

Also, we did the Dockers ad and Who's Harry Crumb. Let me know how we did.

unai

Re: Weekend at Bernies Redo Scene

Post by unai »

Man, this is just amazing. I Love it!!!!!!!! Keeper doing them please. Your wife is incredible!!!!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Will do! She handles the YouTube and Ig. Let us know what ya wanna see next
getvw2000

Post by getvw2000 »

Please re create this scene
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

That's unique! I'll keep it in mind. Right now we are focused on doing the popular movie scenes first.
unai

Post by unai »

My favourite scenes from This whole site are "the visit" And "ridicule" If You wanna try.
Thanks a lot for your work.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

I have ridicule in mind. We just gotta buy white tights.
feetonthelap

Post by feetonthelap »

You are bomb. I think your version much better then orj. :) you can thin about best scene orient express full scene 🤤🤤
Feet is good as under the table and to use for seduction. More good as moree then futhetbl,footjob under the table.. :)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Wow you have this type of video to yourself so keep up the excellent work.

I would like to request Fall Guy two hosed feet up the pantlegs would be too hot

You are very luck to have this lady and understands your footsie fetish and works together with you to make it happen
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Thank you! 😄 And I'm thinking the Fall Guy too! We need to get some red heels though. She only has black and beige at the moment
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

Obvious (legendary) candidate for tribute: Limo scene from The Secret Of My Success
Attachments
3.png
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Omg! I forgot about that scene!!! I'll ask her about it. Can I play Michael J Fox?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also the mi esposa tiene un amante scene aka footsie to a soldier. If she can get that foot wiggling as she takes off her shoe that would be too hot.

Also the Greek scene where they are in the restaurant but they don't show the footsies . You could really get creative with that one

Also you can do us justice and redo the dirty, sexy, money scene with Krista Allen. You could get really creative with that scene too.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

I thought of that one as well as the one where Diane Golden is playing footsie with the solider while her husband is there. I'm in the military so I have a uniform😉.

We definitely will enhance some scenes too. Some are too short or too dark so we'll do a good job of highlighting the action.