What kind of videos do y’all like?

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

lubazz

Re: What kind of videos do y’all like?

Post by lubazz »

Standing dipping :)

BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:30 pm Standing dipping in heels
Aye I saw the one comment you left about how am I able to get access to the flight attendants..all you have to do is wait for the arriving flights..the airport is a public place..soon as the passengers get off..the pilots and FA’s follow them out..I’ve seen tons of hot flight attendants..I jump in front of them on the escalator and angle my phone at their heels leading up to their legs or whatever I can pick up from a no look perspective..I’ve gotten captures on 7 different occasions doing this..sometimes I even see business women sitting in the airport and I’ll walk right up to them and start talking but my phone will be recording and I’ll have it pointed at their heels and crossed legs..yummy lol
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That makes no sense. You cannot get to the gates where planes arrive without a boarding pass. You cannot get through security without a ticket so how could you possibly get to the gate where people get off plane???
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:20 am That makes no sense. You cannot get to the gates where planes arrive without a boarding pass. You cannot get through security without a ticket so how could you possibly get to the gate where people get off plane???
You don’t have to go through the gates..everyone exits through the gates as well as the flight attendants and pilots..there is a sitting area for the general public..that’s the area that everyone walks through..visitors..passengers..cops..airport security etc
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Not sure where you live but that is way outside the gates, almost to baggage claim…where you never see flight attendants…at least at our airport which is one of the busiest in the country
Jack170202

Post by Jack170202 »

I like foot on crotch/ footsie under the table scenes 👌
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:01 am Not sure where you live but that is way outside the gates, almost to baggage claim…where you never see flight attendants…at least at our airport which is one of the busiest in the country
I’m glad you said that..I gonna have to take a picture or I’ll have to sneak one so I can show you..baggage claim is downstairs and arriving and departing flights are upstairs and right next to the gates is a gift shop..an Applebee’s..Sweet frog and Starbucks..I promise you everyone walks through there..it’s a big sitting area for everyone..you can sit there and literally watch every single flight attendant walk through those gates
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It’s obviously not through security. The gates once you pass security is the burst place because the girls are walking between flights. Also when they get to their gate, sometimes they have to stand around and wait to board. That area obviously requires a boarding pass
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:22 pm It’s obviously not through security. The gates once you pass security is the burst place because the girls are walking between flights. Also when they get to their gate, sometimes they have to stand around and wait to board. That area obviously requires a boarding pass
Yes this after you pass through..security is right at the gates and soon as you pass through there there is a big sitting area for the general public..you come out the gates and hang a left and walk towards the escalators towards baggage claim..everyone exits through that sitting area..cops..pilots..flight attendants and passengers..there is no secret door..no pass go lol..you get off the plane and you are going to walk through that sitting area
Heatfan275

Post by Heatfan275 »

I like standing with flip flops or flats where they take one shoe/flip flop off completely and rest the naked foot on the other foot or leg