To keep yourself updated / Per tenersi aggiornati

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

To keep yourself updated / Per tenersi aggiornati

Post by nyllover »

:eng:
Guys, i don't know how many of you have noticed, but since a month or so Feet Under The Table has a blog. From now on all the news about the site (not the updates, that will of course remain on the main page of the website) will be there. It's much easier for me to update it there and, moreover, you can subscribe to the RSS Feed to always know when there is something new. The latest "headlines" will also be published on my signature here in the forum and on the top of the main page of the website. Of course the blog will contain many other things, but i think it's important for all of you to keep an eye on it to know if something happened or will happen in the website.

:ita:
Ragazzi, non so quanti di voi ne erano già a conoscenza, comunque da ormai un mesetto Feet Under The Table ha un blog. Da ora in avanti tutte le news riguardo il sito (non gli aggiornamenti, che continueranno ovviamente ad essere sulla prima pagina del sito) saranno lì. E' molto più semplice per me scriverle là e, inoltre, avete la possibilità di iscrivervi al feed RSS, così da sapere immediatamente quando c'è qualcosa di nuovo. I titoli delle ultime notizie saranno sempre pubblicati anche nella mia firma sul forum e in cima alla pagina principale del sito. Ovviamente il blog conterrà anche tante altre cose, ma credo che sia importante per voi darci un'occhiata ogni tanto, così da essere sempre informati su quanto è avvenuto o avverrà sul sito.

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.