Can I download video clips from Youtube.com?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

geehot

Can I download video clips from Youtube.com?

Post by geehot »

For example,

How can I download the clips freely?? Can anybody tell me??

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

It doesn't look like you can download those videos Geehot.

I was browsing around the site and it appears the best you can do is register and have your favorites added to a list that is readily available to you when you log in.

I'll check again but it looks like what is on Youtube stays on Youtube.

Oh well, :bleh:

DP
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

It doesn't look like you can download those videos Geehot.

I was browsing around the site and it appears the best you can do is register and have your favorites added to a list that is readily available to you when you log in.

I'll check again but it looks like what is on Youtube stays on Youtube.

Oh well

Actually, DP... there IS a way to download videos from YouTube, and any other video sharing sites. Geehot, click on the link below. It'll take you to Video Downloader 2.0. After you've downloaded the video, you'll have to convert it to mpeg, avi, or some other video file, since it's a Flash movie file (flv). There is a video converting software that I used called SUPER (Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer), and it really works. Click onto the second link for more info. Hope that works out for ya. Later!

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php#tabsini

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html#Dnload
geehot

Post by geehot »

Thanks Babylove & DP. I'll try it. ;)