Do you want to get bored? Listen to my interview 😁

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Do you want to get bored? Listen to my interview 😁

Post by nyllover »

Seriously...I'm kinda flattered, even if the interview is from a quite small and very specific podcast, aimed at adult industry professionals...it's a nice thing. Considering they also interviewed me a couple of years ago and wanted to do it again :)

Still...feels good so I thought that, if you want to fall asleep listening to your Forum founder talking about his business in the Adult Industry well...here it is :mrgreen:

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Baloo_135

Re: Do you want to get bored? Listen to my interview 😁

Post by Baloo_135 »

I listened to half so far. You really know the business inside and out. I can relate to the part where you spoke of the models having a strong presense on social media. My wife is 4 months into making content. She interacts with her followers as if it's her personal social media page. Responding to comments and showing a bit of her own personality is setting her apart.

We started with uploading a collection of footsie under the table videos much like Nyllady's. We made them over the years for fun. It's funny because younger fans with their early 20s never seen "footsies" done and started to enjoy it. And other models comment saying" That's a great idea! I would have never thought of that". It may be a cultural thing too. I've followed your page for years but never realized there were limited American models with those types of videos.

Ironically the comments she gets on the footsie type vidoes are in Italian. πŸ˜†. Her niche became sock content. It makes sense because she prefers the socks and jeans look on her day to day outfits so sock rubbing and sock play requests are in abundance.

As her page grows I definitely would like to pick your brain on other ways to market. Thank you for sharing your podcast.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Baloo_135 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:17 pm "That's a great idea! I would have never thought of that"
Ok..I didn't see THAT coming...WTF is wrong with this generation? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks for your words, it really means a lot that someone could listen to it without getting (too much) bored :hug:
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

nyllover wrote: ↑Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:25 pm
Baloo_135 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:17 pm "That's a great idea! I would have never thought of that"
Ok..I didn't see THAT coming...WTF is wrong with this generation? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks for your words, it really means a lot that someone could listen to it without getting (too much) bored :hug:

It really is a generational thing. I sneaked on your yahoo page in 2002 (I said I was 18 πŸ˜‰) because that was the only place online I could find footsie scenes. At that time lots of the followers shared about how teachers or co workers where in heels and nylons and they appreciated the look. In the 80s a lot of movies had such scenes but now a days is very rare to find it.

She has model friends online and it seems that the younger ones feature socks and barefeet while the older ones (35 and above) are showing heels and nylons. Much has to do with what their boyfriends and husband's prefer. Alot of her custom requests are sock jobs, sock massages, and dangling with flats. Most the of footsie scenes are actually for my enjoyment lol.

And that wasn't boring at all. It's cool hearing your voice for the 1st time and your evolution as a producer. You really were an influence to get me semi into the business. I'm definitely an amateur but I do aspire to make quality content. 😊
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Baloo_135 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:17 pm And that wasn't boring at all. It's cool hearing your voice for the 1st time and your evolution as a producer. You really were an influence to get me semi into the business. I'm definitely an amateur but I do aspire to make quality content. 😊
I'm flattered to read this...thank you :)
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

"They had more time on their hands so they had to do something with their hands, right?"
Bruh! LMAO

I'm still listening but nyllover you interview well, my friend. You've got a very laid-back vibe and I like it! It's always cool to actually hear from the people you speak to online.

Love how you touched on the reality of affiliate links and kudos to you with keeping it real with your models about the reality of it too. This was something I had to get my wife to understand too when we were just starting β€” today it's just not the easy money that people think it is, unless you're REALLY popping.

I've definitely learned a lot about running our site and business from watching you and how you handle your businesses.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thank you so much 😊
Today it's just not the easy money that people think it is, unless you're REALLY popping.
And this is SO true... today there are lots and lots of opportunities for everyone, but for sure that means a huge more competition and a huge more of stuff to learn in order to make some profit.