Should I bother?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Wonderboy1000

Should I bother?

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

OK so for awhile iv recorded some various celebs doing like quick 1-3 sec shoeplay, heelpop ect are videos like that worth uploading onto YouTube or will they get removed as I want to share but don't wont to upload to a share site then they vanish in less than a year if my hard drive fails or crashes?

Wonderboy1000

Re: Should I bother?

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

Also got some hot girls from gambling websites doing some really incredible shoeplay if you think people would be interested but some of the videos are low quality or inhanced due to darkness?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yes and yes cause we’d love to see them
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Go for it, but I'd post here skip YouTube etc. People here can appreciate the struggle of catching true candid clips.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I’d love to see them.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Of course we would like to see them!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

OK I got like 400 videos to go through, I have some 4-8 hour office webcam videos also which although might have shoeplay in will have to be watched to see in full. What was a good free video editor to use again?
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Wonderboy1000 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:27 am OK I got like 400 videos to go through, I have some 4-8 hour office webcam videos also which although might have shoeplay in will have to be watched to see in full. What was a good free video editor to use again?
I can send you a copy of my video editor. If you're willing to use torrents.

Cyberlink powerdirector.

If you're going to be editing, use good software for posterity.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

OK I set up a YouTube only put 2 videos on for not will upload more later

https://youtube.com/channel/UCrEyCq4fisMW1rOV5Y1Djwg
Vin

Post by Vin »

Yeah I have a problem with this as I've gathered a large collection (400+ clips) of shoeplay from panels, TV, etc. but I don't want to upload to youtube and put my time into it if it can quickly be taken down (like my previous channel). I was wondering if I should maybe upload some fragments/previews and then paywall the full materials at a site like patreon, but I doubt that would take off in all honesty. I kind of regret spending all that time on meticulously editing all these long videos into clips, but on the other hand... lockdown had some effect on all of us, right?
AnonymousPasser

Post by AnonymousPasser »

Wonderboy1000 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:27 am OK I got like 400 videos to go through, I have some 4-8 hour office webcam videos also which although might have shoeplay in will have to be watched to see in full. What was a good free video editor to use again?
DaVinci Resolve is great. This is the one which I use.
assy

Post by assy »

I edit all my videos as I hardly come across one that does not have some filler in it so no regrets.

For editing I recommend LosslessCut - trim and cut your clips without having to re-encode and no loss of quality:

https://github.com/mifi/lossless-cut

For WMV and AVI files use avidemux which does the same: https://github.com/mifi/lossless-cut

Both are freeware.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

Do any of those have edit side or cut parts of video out of frame like remove a browser and like website address out of a video?
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Wonderboy1000 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:59 pm Do any of those have edit side or cut parts of video out of frame like remove a browser and like website address out of a video?
With powerdirector, you can definitely do that.
assy

Post by assy »

Wonderboy1000 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:59 pm Do any of those have edit side or cut parts of video out of frame like remove a browser and like website address out of a video?
Don't record a screen. Use widely available downloaders (e.g. for YouTube go to https://www.y2meta.com/en97) and download the video directly instead. I use youtube-dl (which downloads not only YouTube but also Facebook, Vimeo and a raft of other sites) - see https://youtube-dl.org/
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.