CSPAN SENATE SHOEPLAY Release Schedule Poll

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

What would be the best method of releasing the CSPAN SHOEPLAY project data?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:01 am

Release preview pdf with all shoeplay from the threads in the forum now, then a new revision when a year's worth of videos are analyzed.
25%
Release preview pdf with all shoeplay from the threads in the forum now, then a new revision every three months, regardless of the amount of new content.
70%
Don't release until finished
5%

Total votes: 20

pumplover

CSPAN SENATE SHOEPLAY Release Schedule Poll

Post by pumplover »

Ok everyone - I have a little poll here. Looking for your feedback on how best you'd like to see content released for my CSpan project. I've finished 1988 and have several pages of newly documented shoeplay now. But I'm so excited about this, I want to share it now! I'm looking for feedback, but please understand this isn't a binding resolution. I'm going to be working at the same pace regardless, However, it is important to me what you all think. Please answer honestly. I'll leave the voting open for a week which should allow for most of the regulars here to cast a vote.

Collegetownstudios

Re: CSPAN SENATE SHOEPLAY Release Schedule Poll

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I think you should do the release now, and then revise when a year's worth of videos are analyzed.

It gives us a bit of a countdown and something to look forward to.

Are we able to download the videos from C-SPAN?
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

I agree with CollegeTown, I’m looking forward to the project 👀.
jazzmagoo

Post by jazzmagoo »

Pumplover, thank you so much for this arduous process. It's been several years since I've posted anything, but I was diligent with the C-Span Senate Sessions. Blanche Lincoln was bar none, the best. I went as far back to the very late 1990's but the quality was so bad and dark, I gave up. I am looking forward to your endeavors into the C-Span Cinema...
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

JD_elengi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:57 am I agree with CollegeTown, I’m looking forward to the project 👀.
Thank you for your support.

Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

I agree, release it now!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

“Release the Hounds”

Thank you Pumplover
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:39 am I think you should do the release now, and then revise when a year's worth of videos are analyzed.

It gives us a bit of a countdown and something to look forward to.

Are we able to download the videos from C-SPAN?
The way it is now - you can download 5 clips for free per month., so you could essentially isolate the really good shoeplay and grab most of that over a period of time. I think they do have a subscription fee for unlimited access.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Thanks everyone for your input so far. The poll runs till Saturday, and then I'll let you all know the method to my madness. Regardless, there will be a doc released very soon with everything up till now - that much I am sure of.
lpo597

Post by lpo597 »

Thank you so much for doing this pumplover. I look forward to whatever you provide.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Thank you all for your comments (and encouragement) and your votes. I will release the first edition of this compendium in a downloadable pdf on July 4th, as part of my patriotic duty. Then every three months there will be an update, hopefully with new content! I can't promise the amount there will be each time, but I'll do my best! This community has helped me so much and I'd like to give back somehow. Have a great rest of the weekend!