YouTube Trolls

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

christo

YouTube Trolls

Post by christo »

Man, since I have started my YouTube I keep getting this bot with what seems like a hundred different accounts posting the exact same message upon every video I post. I have to delete each one and report each one as spam. Fucking bots.

Then this guy tells me to stop posting videos that are not in HD, like he has anything to offer. Compared it to going to the cinema to watch HD and not blurred content. You cannot make non-HD content HD but this guy just wasn't getting it. He preferred I not upload videos unless they were in HD. Some people should just fuck themselves. How does one person get in their head that they speak for everyone with content they do not provide. I have rare, extremely hard-to-find content and I work diligently to find the best quality versions of the clips I create, It's not like I half-ass it like so many other people on YouTube who share non-HD content of HD videos. Yet I get some people do not have the tech, resources, or internet speeds to upload quality content. So I don't bitch to them. Instead, I seek out the clips and find better versions, then upload them myself, often crediting the op. People just irk me. :crash:

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Collegetownstudios

Re: YouTube Trolls

Post by Collegetownstudios »

They are selfish people.
You know the value of your work, and it is SO HARD dealing with people like that, sometimes.
You just got to let them know that they aren't as valuable to you as you are to them.
They are watching your videos, so they MUST like it.
They are just whiny because they can't be arsed to make anything beautiful.
I've looked at your channel and some of that stuff you have there is good.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

That's the type of person you just need to ignore. There will always be people like that trying to push you down, to criticize your work...ignore them and keep doing the amazing work you are doing!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

silksplat wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:57 pm Well.what the fuck did you expect?
He expected them to be more cordial.
Some people have not had the negative experiences that we have had.
It takes some time for them to understand, and it is often difficult to jump that hurdle at first.
But, Christo will return to his former competency.

Have patience, Silksplat. You were once in his shoes as well.