👣 Lauren Kowski used to Block this Creep

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Lauren Kowski used to Block this Creep

Post by FeetCore »

This girl, Lauren Kowski (5'7" size 7.5), used to block me on all her social profiles because she thought I was a creep. Then one day when she got to know me, all that eventually changed and I got to lick and smell her amazing feet. She loved it too -- what a turn-around for an old pervert who prefers hot women younger than himself. Always remember that you too can be a dirty old man, but you have to be persistent though, Hee Hee!

Footsiefreak

Re: 👣 Lauren Kowski used to Block this Creep

Post by Footsiefreak »

But now you creeping me out 😆
getvw2000

Post by getvw2000 »

Feetcore, Im a big fan of your old videos from back in the day. Is there any chance please please please could you send me a link to this footjob clip. I used to absolutely love it! Many many thanks in advance! :)

https://www.imagevenue.com/view/o/?i=05 ... g&h=img132
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I don't mind that you are a pervert but you are an ass for giving the girl's name. Or she's an idiot for giving you permission.
Feeture Feature

What does giving the girl's full name have to do with anyone's happiness? What they do for enjoyment is their business. One day when she uses this name elsewhere she will be sorry if her extracurricular activity is traced online. Peace.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Time to ignore the 13yo in Mommies basement…apparently he has daddy issues.

smashplat wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:39 pm
Feeture Feature wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:15 pm What does giving the girl's full name have to do with anyone's happiness? What they do for enjoyment is their business. One day when she uses this name elsewhere she will be sorry if her extracurricular activity is traced online. Peace.
You must go with that feminist "Me Too" crap. You need your ass kicked.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

At least you’re entertaining. An “apparent” 33yo that goes an message boards and cusses at people…what a “pillar of society “….again I ask:
Did you’d parents have any kids that lived?

smashplat wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:39 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:28 pm Time to ignore the 13yo in Mommies basement…apparently he has daddy issues.

smashplat wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:39 pm

You must go with that feminist "Me Too" crap. You need your ass kicked.
I'm 33,there's no basement and I USED to have daddy issues so you better shut your goddamn jew mouth or this whole place will be trolled up the ass!
FeetCore

Post by FeetCore »

Feeture Feature wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:50 pm I don't mind that you are a pervert but you are an ass for giving the girl's name. Or she's an idiot for giving you permission.
I've been a foot fetish producer for more than 2 decades. I give every model an opportunity to choose a stage-name or use their own name, whichever they prefer. In her case, she chose a stage name, but that is truly none of your business as some assumptive rando that she could care less about. Either way, she will be protected from your snap judgments.

Choosing and using stage-names is (and always has been) quite a common occurrence in the fetish world.

Thanks for showing everyone how self-righteous and ignorant you are by calling me an ass for no reason.
Jax83

Post by Jax83 »

:please: C'mon guys...
FeetCore

Post by FeetCore »

getvw2000 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:41 pm Feetcore, Im a big fan of your old videos from back in the day. Is there any chance please please please could you send me a link to this footjob clip. I used to absolutely love it! Many many thanks in advance! :)

https://www.imagevenue.com/view/o/?i=05 ... g&h=img132
Oh wow, that goes wayyy back and brings back great memories. The raver chick FJ lol

I will have to dig through some very old hard drives to see if I still have that video. I filmed that back in January 2001
Feeture Feature

FeetCore, I'm glad to hear Lauren is a stage name. I wish it would have been more clearly stated or more obvious (like being just a first name). And that your scenario would have been more clearly developed to be mostly fictitious for artistic purposes. I jumped to a conclusion I should not have. I just happen to know someone who made a bad choice in trusting a guy to keep some of her behavior to himself and it did not end well for her. :sorry: I have no objection to your activities. They just pushed a button I need to control better. Feel free to consider me an ass twice over.
FeetCore

Post by FeetCore »

Feeture Feature wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:34 am FeetCore, I'm glad to hear Lauren is a stage name. I wish it would have been more clearly stated or more obvious (like being just a first name). And that your scenario would have been more clearly developed to be mostly fictitious for artistic purposes. I jumped to a conclusion I should not have. I just happen to know someone who made a bad choice in trusting a guy to keep some of her behavior to himself and it did not end well for her. :sorry: I have no objection to your activities. They just pushed a button I need to control better. Feel free to consider me an ass twice over.
Cheers man, and thanks for the apology as I can understand the confusion. The only reason I use a first and last stage name is because after working with almost a thousand models, some of the first names can be the same and having the last name as a discriminator clarifies things when someone is messaging me about a very specific model which results in me not having to ask them which stephanie or jamie they are talking about.

"You mean the slim caucasian brunette Karen? Oh wait, all three are slim, caucasian, and brunette, but one has short hair. Can you just send a pic instead of which one you want more videos of?"

All this type of unnecessary/added communication just delays getting exactly to the point when it can be accomplished in a much easier manner through nomenclature, especially when dealing with so many messages across so many platforms.

While her stage name is fictitious, the scenario is not and one can google her stage name with the term foot fetish to land on a 1st page link old forum post that gives a much more thorough background than the brief description offered in my original post here.
Jax83

Post by Jax83 »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
smashplat wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:35 am
Jax83 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:12 am :please: C'mon guys...
Stay the hell out of this or you're next!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Btw guys...the idiot is banned again (you know who). When he shows up again, just ignore him or don't quote his messages at least. I will delete them as I did now.

Feetcore, I'm sorry he did that in your thread :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.