Hots on the heels (High heels wrestling)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

topten2018

Hots on the heels (High heels wrestling)

Post by topten2018 »

HOTS ON THE HEELS (High heels wrestling)

Jack: Wow, Linda has a really nice room! Linda: Thanks, Jack! I'm glad you like it. Jack: This tv is huge! And what a nice sofa!
Linda: Yeah, I love my sofa. It's so comfortable to relax on.
Jack: And those red high heels in the corner are so sexy!
"These are my girl friend's shoes," she said, pointing to the high heels in the corner of the room. "She wears them for special occasions."
"What kind of occasions?" he asked, his eyes fixated on the shoes.
"You know, like when she wants to look extra sexy," she replied with a wink.
"Do you think she behaves differently when she's wearing them?" he asked, his voice low and husky.
"Oh, definitely," she said, her eyes sparkling. "She becomes a lot more confident and playful."
"Would you like to try them on?" he asked, his hand moving to stroke her cheek. "Why not?" she replied with a smile. She walked over to the corner and slipped into the shiny red heels. Instantly, she felt a surge of confidence. Turning to face him, she sauntered over and sat on his lap. "These shoes are amazing," she purred. "They make me feel so sexy." "I can see that," he said, his hands moving to caress her thighs. As they kissed, she could feel her inhibitions melting away.
"Do you remember when you used to wrestle with me when we were kids?" She asked him with a twinkle in her eye. "Of course I do," he replied. "You were always so competitive." "I was," she said, "but I always loved wrestling with you. It was so much fun." "It was," he agreed. "I always loved how you would get so into it." "I did," she said, "I loved how you would always try to take me down." "I did," he said with a laugh. "I guess I was just a natural born wrestler." "You were," she said, "and you're still pretty good." "I am?" he asked, surprised. "You are," she said, "you've still got the moves." "I do?" he asked, getting excited. "I do," she said, "and I think I'd like to wrestle with you again." "Really?" he asked, excited. "I would love to," she said. "But I'm warning you, I'm not going to go easy on you." "I wouldn't expect you to," he said, "I'm going to take you down." "We'll see about that," she said, getting into position. "I'm warning you, I've gotten a lot better since we were kids." "I bet you have," he said, "but I'm still going to take you down." And with that, they began to wrestle. It was just like old times, except this time, SHE WAS WEARING HEELS

TYPE IN COMMENT "High heels wrestling" is you want to read the continuation of the story