👣 Thick Wide Meaty Soles of Deavan Gratin

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Thick Wide Meaty Soles of Deavan Gratin

Post by FeetCore »

I have a MAJOR fetish for thick, wide, big, meaty soles and Deavan Gratin (5'11", size 10.5) has the perfect set! When I first met her many years ago, I may have creeped her out initially because it took 9 years before I could eventually get her to model her feet. She had always been self conscious about having big feet growing up, and the idea of pretty feet was something that ultimately helped her gain confidence in her own.

And I am a man of DEEP fondness & appreciation when it comes to feet like hers. I remember times when I saw her over the years in a variety of different locations/circumstances where I would want her feet so bad and she had no idea I was even there, much less remember who I was. Like one time, I saw her walking in shorts and sandals at a Walmart and her strong calves plus shapely soles had me admiring so hard from afar. Random chance encounters like these really compelled me to find a way to make my fantasies come true with her feet and it would require my persistent tracking over the years to eventually cause our paths to properly align.

I have spent many a good hot loads just looking at the way she flexes those amazing soles and also smile when I lick or smell her feet or press my face in them. I pray to make many more fond moments with her big trophy feet.