Footsies with Professional Cuddler- Connie

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Footsies with Professional Cuddler- Connie

Post by Baloo_135 »

I opted for a traditional cuddle session at of curiosity with Connie. She's a vibrant 53 year old Asian woman. Cute in everyday and she showed a genuine curiosity with me. She wore a purple dress and black tights. Her house had this little cuddle room with a good atmosphere, relaxing music, and comfy sofa. Prior to meeting Connie wanted to know all about my footsie experiences as she was truly fascinated. She led me through exercises such as looking into each other's eyes and exploring touch. She touched my finger tips with hers and I tickled her hand. And she giggled 😅. It misdirected the intimate moment but that was the idea... to learn about how to connect.

She showed me what she liked and how she liked to cuddle. She was a dancer so she stood me up and sorta slow danced with me. I can sense she felt comfortable enough wanting me to hold her like this was was a nice feeling. Once she was warmed up then she asked me how I want to he cuddled. She offered to open up the sofa to the roll at bed so I obliged.

She suggested " how about you close your eyes and I do the rest?" I said sure. She started rubbing my thigh, like a massage. It was unspoken... but she was flirting. I can sense the intent. Her hands went to my inner thighs and she made me hard 😅. I knew her game. From there I felt her soft nylon toes caressing my ankle 🤯 . That caught me off guard. My foot twitched and she instantly knew I loved it. So she made herself cozy and cuddled on my side while playing footsies with my toes. It was gentle to start. Then she switched it up to being cheeky with leg tangles and tickles. Which was sooooo fun. Giggling and playing. Then it switched back to intimate. There was a brief moment where she tested the waters and her foot slide up to my groin and it hovered over my crotch. Definitely a tease!

These types of things are actually against policy but I mean I felt special that she wanted to flirt a bit. And from there we talked about life. Very easy to talk to! We did some more intimate cuddling too. I mean the cuddles felt nice but I'm not really into it honestly. I loved more of the fun play 😅. But i appreciated her time none the less.

Collegetownstudios

Re: Footsies with Professional Cuddler- Connie

Post by Collegetownstudios »

That is really cool. I liked the story.
Baloo_135

Re: Footsies with Professional Cuddler- Connie

Post by Baloo_135 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:05 am That is really cool. I liked the story.
Thanks! I have 2 more coming ! Next week I have some sessions at a Cafe.