DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:15 pm Nice catch, looks like she was done with the show and ready to jump off the shoes :oops:
just what i was thinking. i thought she was gonna change her shoes after that segment but kept those on the rest of the day.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I did as well…if they were bothering her that much just change them.

It is bizarre to me that she does obviously dip and take her shoe off when not on camera or behind something where she knows we cannot see. But why for 5-6 years prior to all this did she not do that when we couldn’t see?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:51 am I did as well…if they were bothering her that much just change them.

It is bizarre to me that she does obviously dip and take her shoe off when not on camera or behind something where she knows we cannot see. But why for 5-6 years prior to all this did she not do that when we couldn’t see?
personally i think it has something to do with Youtube and Pearl TV
neil48

Post by neil48 »

The Pearl members site is generally a pretty moribund location with a few old Mostly Monika videos and nothing added for months, but there have been a few recent additions (probably due to nagging from Nicky A) that might interest some forum members. Some uploads of old live segments, mostly fairly "vanilla" and very little Rebecca (as usual) but one quite nice dangling Diana video. Also quite a few BHS videos, still Mostly Monika but Rebecca briefly in some of them and together with Diana only in the last one, which is more memorable. Quite a bit of good humoured Rebecca/Diana banter, some near but not quite footsie, and a millisecond glimpse of Rebecca dipping shot from behind, confirming what we know goes on behind those blocks and screens. Worth temporary membership for sombody able to save this one as a personal memento.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

The A-Team is back on Monday. :love: :love:
Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:03 pm The A-Team is back on Monday. :love: :love:
Great news, I'm sure Rebecca will be glad to come back after her break. Let's hope they will be in a playful mood ! Anyway, it can hardly be worse than the past 2 days... :roll:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:27 am
Great news, I'm sure Rebecca will be glad to come back after her break. Let's hope they will be in a playful mood ! Anyway, it can hardly be worse than the past 2 days... :roll:
she actually went live with her radio show the other day and of course Xavi was all over that with the usual "Congrats to Rebecca and Pearl TV family etc... big ass paragraph. i dont believe that radio show has anything to do with Pearl TV but he always has to mention Pearl TV in every comment every time the ladies post something or go live.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Can’t believe they cannot find another female host.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:36 pm Can’t believe they cannot find another female host.
i think they can but just dont want to. i think they are stalling. the longer it takes the longer they keep Rebecca. i liked Maxi even tho she seemed a bit shy and nervous. Cheryl Ann got a big fan push and still nothing.
Globe

Post by Globe »

After Neil's post and out of curiosity, I subscribed to the sponsor membership on the YouTube channel. Wasn't expecting much and yet i wasn't positively surprised after checking it out lol.

However they have been uploading quite regurlaly short behind the scenes video in the past month. Whereas on the "public" youtube channel, they seem to be done with the concept.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:30 pm After Neil's post and out of curiosity, I subscribed to the sponsor membership on the YouTube channel. Wasn't expecting much and yet i wasn't positively surprised after checking it out lol.

However they have been uploading quite regurlaly short behind the scenes video in the past month. Whereas on the "public" youtube channel, they seem to be done with the concept.
That was because of that guy PeterS which seem to be gone now. he was complaining about everything because he was VIP and he should only be allowed to see certain videos instead of everybody. it was also part of his complaining that got the chat closed off but they got tired of just Xavi and Chester all day even Peter was getting tired of them so they opened back up the chat and once they did that he stayed for about a week or 2 and been gone since. i have feeling it will be closed again soon because of that moron WindomRettes
trolling the chat everyday then saying things that they already told him not to mention in the chat. He seems to like to have a thing for Rebecca and seems to say dumb stuff about Diana and Monika.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Thoughts on today's shows ? It felt like the day had a lot of potential but nothing really came out of it... :crash:

Rebecca back with a dress and no nylons, very sweet look and the headband was a nice touch. She's always classy.
Diana was stunning too (but strappy shoes again...), it looks like she was going through a rough monday, not much interactions throughout the shows compared to her usual self. She kept the A-team dynamic down with her behavior which was unfortunate.

Hopefully we'll see them slay the lives tomorrow again !
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:25 pm Thoughts on today's shows ? It felt like the day had a lot of potential but nothing really came out of it... :crash:

Rebecca back with a dress and no nylons, very sweet look and the headband was a nice touch. She's always classy.
Diana was stunning too (but strappy shoes again...), it looks like she was going through a rough monday, not much interactions throughout the shows compared to her usual self. She kept the A-team dynamic down with her behavior which was unfortunate.

Hopefully we'll see them slay the lives tomorrow again !
things seemed better today. all 3 ladies looking good today (tho i do like the headband Rebecca wore yesterday) She did some lite shoeplay today and later on Diana changed her shoes and did some dangling. hopefully we get more tomorrow. also i like that Rebecca still wears nylons while Diana and Monika have gone barelegged for Spring/Summer. so we'll probably see more bare legs strappy sandals till the weather starts to get cooler again.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

also that dude Windom has to go. that guy is so annoying. Neil mentioned another day of nonsense in the chat (talking about Windom) and Xavi goes at him talking about please respect the chat when Windom says stupid stuff and just trolls Xavi all day. i dont understand why there is no mod in the chat. Xavi is not a good choice for a mod and neither is Chester. Nicky A. needs to step in and do something or Pearl TV needs to come in and say something to that idiot.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

What sucks is we only get so days per month of the A-Team…so when they are on, we hope the deliver. Unfortunately the last 2 days have not been good.
Globe

Post by Globe »

I agree Mike, even today, they have the occasion to get the 3 main shows with the A-team yet they decide to have Monika/Diana for their 2 prime shows. Unlucky...

Tomorrow will most likely be Rebecca's last work day at the studio for this week. Let's hope they finish on a better note.
Overlook

Post by Overlook »

Hello everyone,
For some time I have been following this forum and also the Pearl tv broadcasts, but I have never commented anywhere until today.
And the truth that I write after a new disappointment in Rebecca's performances today. The question is, what's wrong with Rebecca? This Rebecca has nothing to do with Rebecca from last year, her performances have become boring and predictable. Before it was unpredictable and a real spectacle, it kept you attentive because at any moment it could surprise you, but now nothing at all.
The program has become boring, only Diana can give us some joy, I no longer expect anything from Rebecca, I sincerely believe that she has forgotten about us. :imsad: :imsad:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yeah…I don’t know. Maybe she’s just bored with now. Was a novelty for a while but maybe not anymore. We get an obligatory dangle from her and when standing, she’ll cross one leg over the other and heel pop a bit…that’s about all we are getting.

Diana, you just never know. During that long panel show today you could tell her strappy shoes were hurting her…if she had pumps on it would have been a good dipping show.

Overlook wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:24 am Hello everyone,
For some time I have been following this forum and also the Pearl tv broadcasts, but I have never commented anywhere until today.
And the truth that I write after a new disappointment in Rebecca's performances today. The question is, what's wrong with Rebecca? This Rebecca has nothing to do with Rebecca from last year, her performances have become boring and predictable. Before it was unpredictable and a real spectacle, it kept you attentive because at any moment it could surprise you, but now nothing at all.
The program has become boring, only Diana can give us some joy, I no longer expect anything from Rebecca, I sincerely believe that she has forgotten about us. :imsad: :imsad:
neil48

Post by neil48 »

Rebecca is doing the job she's paid to do, which is being engaging enough to attract views to the live shows & uploads & sell product. Sure, both she & Diana have "toned things down" this year but their purpose on the show isn't to solely entertain members of this forum. The fact that both still do on occasion is a blessing for which we should all be thankful. As for Diana being our only hope for "some joy", I'll try to remember that when she & Monika are in one of their frequent long periods in "model mode", sitting, standing or doing their catwalk walk-ons in their strappy shoes and waiting to smile sweetly for their close-ups, and really not doing much else. At least Rebecca is always involved enough in her presentations to at least be worth watching, even if not always providing the level of action Overlook or any of us might wish for. She is still more frequently & consistently active than the other girls, even if many of her better moments are never uploaded, in itself not much incentive for her to really go for it. While Overlook may be finding things boring & joyless I'm more inclined to try imagining Pearl without Rebecca (or Diana). Now that would REALLY be joyless and boring.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike i see what's been going on in the chat. Like i said Chester whenever he see you he always got something to say. That's why i just watch and not comment and if i do i wait till Xavi is gone. That dude is so annoying and so is his yes man Chester. They go at you but when you get your point off then it's always i respect your opinion or i dont understand. if you call them out then that's when Nicky A. will pop up out of nowhere and back them up. So i just watch and avoid the annoyance. plus dont feel like being bothered by dumbass Windom either. Funny how Xavi always telling people to respect everything always begging (i hope Diana sit in the white chairs, i hope Diana speak Spanish, Diana this and Diana that) then respect the outfits they choose to wear (which that part i understand) and the shoes they choose. he want you to respect the shoes because him and Chester bought most the shoes they wear. That's why Diana has so many shoes that's she trying to give away because they keep sending her more and more shoes. They let him say and do whatever because he drops money on Pearl TV everyday so as long as he does they not gonna say anything to him.