Alright, What Is It?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Alright, What Is It?

Post by JWCooley126 »

This rant is born out of frustration haha. There's a striking black woman that I work with that occasionally wears flats. Of course I want to see her feet, but she NEVER shoeplays! The closest I've seen was one day she had on some low cut flats and I was able to see her arches (looked great and smooth). Otherwise nada not a heelpop or toe reveal. I seriously wonder why its so hard to catch black women shoeplaying. There are of course exceptions, I knew 2 former co workers that were black and they both were exceptional shoeplayers with awesome feet as well, but they were exceptions for sure. I was at a restaurant last night and a pretty Asian woman sat across from us, in literally no time her heels were out of her flats and within the next minute or so toes were out. Asian women shoeplay so naturally, I truly wonder what it is with black women. End rant.

ShoeplayJ

Re: Alright, What Is It?

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I can maybe offer a theory. It POSSIBLY boils down to upbringing in regards to how to behave in the "real world". Having grown up black and thus attending many predominantly black schools, I've had teachers who'd berate young girls for taking their shoes off class.

I recall one particular psycho teacher in 4th grade who seemed like he had a foot phobia. Any student male OR female who dared to remove their shoes in his class would catch his wrath (there were seemingly endless ways to set this motherfucker off but this transgression in particular seemed to be a major "berserk button" for him). He'd prowl the room looking under desks for students with their feet out sometimes. Once he scanned the room from his desk and says with a slight smirk "somebody got they heel out..". But she didn't (her name was Marquita I think), she had some slingbacks instead of her usual school uniform shoes. It took several students to keep him from going off on her.

I've attended upwards of 14 schools (for reasons I'll get into another time) and a lot of authority figures in the predominantly black schools came down heavily on girls taking their shoes off in school. Ironically, it wasn't at all unusual to see adult female staff shoeplaying. My middle school principal, a black woman we'll call Ms. W, was ALWAYS shoeplaying. But I digress.
I think many of these young girls grew up to become the women you see who always keep their shoes on. A lot of us black youth as a whole were taught a whole laundry list of things we shouldn't do when we go out into the "real world", as far as manners and etiquette. This here I believe was one for the young ladies. I think the environment also matters. At first it was wild to me that someone would think black women "never" shoeplay, since in my experience they shoeplayed the MOST. Then I remembered I was thinking of this from the POV of someone from the "inside", as in predominantly black environments where these women felt comfortable enough to do that. It usually seems to be a whole different ballgame when they step out of their comfort zones and into more diverse environments (see my previous point about the etiquette we're taught). But as I said, just a theory.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

What a race generalization thread 😡 So you just comparing one instance of a black lady not shoeplaying to an Asian took off her shoes? Some women just don't shoeplay plain and simple. Been discussed here many times
kennyS

Post by kennyS »

Thats interesting, because from what ive seen, black women are one of the best shoeplayers ever.
Plumber_Wings

Post by Plumber_Wings »

I think it's more about the style of shoe and the woman's personality. Typically shoeplay happens when the woman is comfortable in her environment.

I grew up around Latina women and as a kid I'd see them dangle but it wasn't crazy shoeplay. It was when I got into high-school and college where I noticed crazy fast shoeplays from all ethnicities.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:15 pm I can maybe offer a theory. ... But as I said, just a theory.
I agree with this Theory to a large degree.
Growing up I almost never saw black girls shoeplaying.
I can name all of the shoeplayers I've seen on one Hand.
I was in High School, and one girl shoeplayed, this absolutely ghetto hood rat who looked absolutely stupid.
And the moment she started, my teacher walked up to her and said, "Darlin' please keep your shoes on in class."
I am Black, by the way, and I'm on the Inside.

However, I believe the primary reasaon that you don't see a lot of black women shoeplaying, is that a lot of black women are just highly uncomfortable. And they are looking at social media, which affects women much more negativelty than men. A lot of them feel like black men hate black women, which tones down their happiness levels.

I've noticed that people who shoeplay excessively also feel most fulfilled in life. Children shoeplay constantly because they feel happy and fulfilled. Confident women feel happy and fulfilled. Rich women who shoeplay feel powerful and fulfilled. Muslim women who shoeplay feel fulfilled and happy. Christian shoeplayers etc.

The happiness levels in the black community are being attacked, and that's taking down the levels of shoeplay.

The best shoeplay I've seen from black girls was in Eighth Grade, because the whole school was a religious school and we didn't do much work, and all the girls played with their shoes because we had to take our shoes off five times per day to pray. So they were primed.

The girls were ALL happy.

That Ghetto Hood Rat I mentioned earlier? The happiest young lady on the planet, I'd have married her she was so nice. I adored the doodooshit out of her. And I HATE ghetto hood rats.

The last time I saw a black college girl shoeplaying was in this video I made at a WEALTHY university, where this girl in sperries and socks just went HAM (HARD AS A MOTHER FUCKER) She looked like she was very happy and they way she interacted with her work and the people around her exuded happiness.

So, that's my theory and thesis.

American Black folk is just unhappy.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Plumber_Wings wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:44 pm I think it's more about the style of shoe and the woman's personality. Typically shoeplay happens when the woman is comfortable in her environment
Exactly!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

In my lifetime of watching shoeplay it's been
White 85 percent
Asian 8 percent
Latina 3 percent
Middle Eastern 2 percent
Black 2 percent

It just depends on who you hand around and what they where
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:39 pm What a race generalization thread 😡 So you just comparing one instance of a black lady not shoeplaying to an Asian took off her shoes? Some women just don't shoeplay plain and simple. Been discussed here many times
Meh, it'll be alright, man. I personally took it as a good faith observation from a guy who is attracted to black women and wonders why the ones he encounters don't shoeplay. Sure it's generalizing, but it seems fairly harmless. Hell, this is lower than child's play compared to the stuff people say on social media about black people as a whole.

Anyway

We tend to cycle through the same six topics around here these days with very little variation between them, and this one at least picked my brain a bit more than the usual hat.

I legit find this to be a breath of fresh air compared to the umpteenth topic about the lack of candids, which more often than not turns into a several pages long pissing contest of...
"Why no more candids? Me want candis!!!11"
"[Defunct studio]'s candids not real! Posed videos bad! CANDID ONLY because thrriiilllzzz"
" Me think [Other defunct studio]'s ladies actually men! ME NO LIKE FAKE VIDEOS WITH MAN FEET! RAAAHHH!! *chest pound*"
"Hm! Well candids creepy and illegal anyway. Store say candids go bye bye!1 Hahaha! Take that creeps! *L finger shape on forehead*"
"Me have keen eye spot real candids with real ladies! Me have large collection of candids and me won't share AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! Bwahahhahaha! *snort, fart, butt scratch*"
Wash rinse repeat lol.

I'm just talking shit at this point, don't mind me.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

All jokes and shit talking aside, a fair amount of it is mental on your part as the viewer. I find that the odds of shoeplay is usually a crapshoot regardless of ethnicity — it 100% depends on the woman as an individual. You're focusing in on all the women who didn't deliver and convincing yourself that the lackthereof is this widespread phenomenon among these women when it isn't. I'd reckon 9 times out of 10, you're around the wrong women in the wrong environment. I learned a long time ago to stop looking for it and enjoy it when I see it. Expectation can be the cousin of disappointment when it comes to this stuff.

But again, aside from the obvious facts about individuality, environment is likely key. You know how people "code switch"? Where they change their speech to match where they are? Think of this as like a physical version.

Editing my drunken ramblings the day after ftw!
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:47 amYou know how people "code switch"? Where they change their speech to match where they are? Think of this as like a physical version.
Bingo bingo.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Thanks for all the replies! This wasn't a race generalization thread as one gentleman mentioned, but truly a thought provoking post outside of the normal stuff here. To clarify, its not that I NEVER see black women shoeplaying but generally its much more rare than other women. When reading I also was enlightened to the fact that environment plays a role. Some women will do it regardless of environment, but others will in more discreet or private places.