Old commercials

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Old commercials

Post by Feeture Feature »

Diggit mentioned these on Legsandheels.com but we are unlikely to ever see them. They sound great.

here are a couple of great footsie ads from around the same era as the aforementioned ad (1970s): Raquet Club cologne (woman with nude hose plays footsie with man, touches hair, etc. play-by-play announcer follows the action); L'erin cosmetics ... Man and woman ordering dinner; She: "Any idea what you'd like." He: "I've known for quite some time now." She: (laughs) "I meant, on the menu." (Voiceover accompanied by closeups of lips, eyes, fingernails adorned with L'erin's merchandise). He: "Well, I know what I want." She: (while reaching down, unhooking slingback with one finger, and sliding bare, L'erin toenail polish-festooned foot up his pant leg) "So do I."

Feeture

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

God...they look great.... one reason more to miss the good old times :(
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

It may be possible to get a scan of the scene in the L'oreal commercial. Here is some text I copied off of an another board some years ago:

does anyone remember a commercial that aired in1980 for L'OREAL nail enamel?it was a dream come true for ALL foot lovers.i could not believe what i was seeing when the commercial aired! it featured a gorgeous young lady,just delectable,and her man in a restuarant. he was commenting how sexy she looked and the camera showed her flawless hands,beautifly manicured with lovely nail enamel, a sexy red. then, the camerawent under the table and it showed her crossing her beautiful leg,then,she slowly,ever so sexily,using one of her hands,she slipped off one of her high-heeled sandal,a reddish-wine color.this exposed a magnificent,flawless foot mans DREAM,a foot so absolutely beautiful that it left me gasping.the nails of this vision of paradise were a gorgeous dark red called "BAHAMA BLUSH" this masterpiece then proceeded to use her divine toes to sexily manipulate his sock down a little bit,then slowly went up his pant leg.it was MAGNIFICENT.again,it was in 1980,and i didn't have a vcr then,and i guess not too many people did,but i'm sure taht someone, somewhere has this on tape. does anybody else remember this commercial ? it was, and remains the single most erotic thing on feet i've ever seen.and this model had the most beautiful feet i've ever seen,and anyone who has seen this commercial would agree.if anyone has this on tape,name your price!!!! and if anyone has seen this please e-mail me or respond

I do not have the tape, HOWEVER, if you go to your local library and ask for the 1980 May issue of Glamour magazine you will find a 2-page ad of this under-table shot. This magazine is 20 years old so it might be on micro film.
I hope this helps.

I don't have a scanner, otherwise I would have looked into this a long time ago.

DP
Timster2

Post by Timster2 »

I too remember that Loreal commercial. I think I saw it a total of three times during 1980-81. It is without a doubt, the best footsie scene ever recorded, not only because of the beauty of the woman's foot, but because of how close the camera was to the action. It was shot closer than all of the scenes already on this site and consider how much we like them! :wink: I think it'd be the Holy Grail of footsie scenes if we were able to locate it.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] Old commercials

Post by nyllover »

Feeture Feature wrote:L'erin cosmetics ... Man and woman ordering dinner; She: "Any idea what you'd like." He: "I've known for quite some time now." She: (laughs) "I meant, on the menu." (Voiceover accompanied by closeups of lips, eyes, fingernails adorned with L'erin's merchandise). He: "Well, I know what I want." She: (while reaching down, unhooking slingback with one finger, and sliding bare, L'erin toenail polish-festooned foot up his pant leg) "So do I."
I am adding these infos to the list but... this second one... is it a different one from the L'Oreal one? Because the description looks the same, but here they speak about "L'erin" cosmetics... is it the same as L'Oreal? The sceene seems the same...
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

It's the same scene. I might be mistaken in the product name but I know the scenes are identical.

Believe me when I say I remember the dialogue like it was shown yesterday! :lol:

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ok... i'll leave it as the L'Oreal one then.... my god...how i wish we could find it... :oops: