DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:15 pm I LOVE that Rebecca is in tights (my preference), but don’t like boots.
That's funny, do you mind explaining why you'd rather see tights than bare legs/feet ?
At least we both come to the same feeling regarding the boots. Though she rarely deceives on her footwear choices.

Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:25 pm The chat is becoming full of nonsense again. everyday View52 and Nicky A. going back and forth. Daniel and Xavi loving everything and Chester co signing as always. now the new randoms talking their nonsense and some of the people from this forum going on there talking nonsense. i dont even bother anymore. i say one or 2 things and keep it moving and just watch the shows.
Idk if this is somehow targeted towards me, but I'm simply trying to complain a bit in the youtube chat to see if PearlTV might bother one time responding to the complaints. Sorry if that's bothering you man.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:43 pm
BlackFoot wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:25 pm The chat is becoming full of nonsense again. everyday View52 and Nicky A. going back and forth. Daniel and Xavi loving everything and Chester co signing as always. now the new randoms talking their nonsense and some of the people from this forum going on there talking nonsense. i dont even bother anymore. i say one or 2 things and keep it moving and just watch the shows.
Idk if this is somehow targeted towards me, but I'm simply trying to complain a bit in the youtube chat to see if PearlTV might bother one time responding to the complaints. Sorry if that's bothering you man.
No it's not directed at you or Mr. Mike but there are other people from this forum going in there and saying stupid stuff like those randoms. They know who they are. btw im a nylons type of guy like Mr. Mike. Love when the ladies wear nylons.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t know that I have a proper explanation. I love Fall and nylons and tights are just the best. Plus if a woman has any “imperfections” the tights/nylons hide these.

No BF was not saying anything about us, it just the nonsensical drivel that comes out of some of these people that’s ridiculous

Globe wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:29 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:15 pm I LOVE that Rebecca is in tights (my preference), but don’t like boots.
That's funny, do you mind explaining why you'd rather see tights than bare legs/feet ?
At least we both come to the same feeling regarding the boots. Though she rarely deceives on her footwear choices.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Ok ok no pb BF, just wanted to make sure. :ooook:

I'm the other way around then. Although i'm a big fan of nylons, when it comes to dangling, they hide most of the sole and toes movements hence why I kinda dislike seeing the girls rock opaque ones.

Diana is stunning whatever she does, nylons, bare, jeans... But Rebecca's legs are just extra sexy with the little imperfections of her bare skin. It's a shame to hide them in those opaque black thights !

Plus a girl going bare kinda shows that extra confidence she has in herself.

A bit out of context but maybe you guys missed it : happened yesterday during the last long segment with Tracy, Ralf and Rebecca presenting some heaters. They ended up discussing how ice-cold the feet of Rebecca were and how she liked to rub them between her husband legs and thighs to warm them up. All that while looking straight to the camera with a smirk, I think this one was for us guys :mrgreen:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:09 pm Ok ok no pb BF, just wanted to make sure. :ooook:

I'm the other way around then. Although i'm a big fan of nylons, when it comes to dangling, they hide most of the sole and toes movements hence why I kinda dislike seeing the girls rock opaque ones.

Diana is stunning whatever she does, nylons, bare, jeans... But Rebecca's legs are just extra sexy with the little imperfections of her bare skin. It's a shame to hide them in those opaque black thights !

Plus a girl going bare kinda shows that extra confidence she has in herself.

A bit out of context but maybe you guys missed it : happened yesterday during the last long segment with Tracy, Ralf and Rebecca presenting some heaters. They ended up discussing how ice-cold the feet of Rebecca were and how she liked to rub them between her husband legs and thighs to warm them up. All that while looking straight to the camera with a smirk, I think this one was for us guys :mrgreen:
i will agree i dont like opaque nylons. yeah Rebecca does seem to wear them alot around this time of year. i also agree she has nice legs but hopefully she will switch to more sheer nylons like Monika and Diana. i wish she would wear some tan/nude color nylons but that's rare for her. close as we get is her tan fishnets. (im not really a fishnet guy either) Monika wore some sexy ultra sheer tan nylons earlier this year but of course they were cover by those big boots she wears. Diana wears tan nylons from time to time and looks great on her. Monika use to wear nylons a lot when she first came. shoes didnt even matter. her segment on the vibrating platform in her tan nylon feet was probably the longest running replay on pearl tv for a while.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m with BF…not feeling the Tracy thing. It’s like they hired Monika 2.0…same shoe styles. I also feel like she’s thrown Diana off her game which is not good.
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:59 pm I’m with BF…not feeling the Tracy thing. It’s like they hired Monika 2.0…same shoe styles. I also feel like she’s thrown Diana off her game which is not good.
Lol why she ? Dont be mad at Tracy because it's the producer fault they want to have another monika to be sure you get monika tv even more
Globe

Post by Globe »

She not that bad of an host, but why the fuck is she always interrupting others screaming ?
During the show with Diana, she did that multiple times to her, that behavior gets quite irritating as a viewer so I don't even imagine it for the other hosts. Feels like she's imposing herself on the set instead of fitting in and collaborating.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Diana looked a little irritated on the early solar panel show. Might see a bit of a “cat fight” out there.

Pearl better get it sorted out because if we were to lose Diana because of this…it would be very bad for ratings.

BTW I’m not “mad at Tracy”…just not feeling great about the hire.
Globe

Post by Globe »

She's just doing it again with Rebecca, she was so pissed aswell ahah.
This new girl gonna dig her own grave if she keeps setting the A-team against her.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Any shoeplay today? Sucks we’ve had 4 girls 3 straight days and virtually nothing.
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:12 pm Any shoeplay today? Sucks we’ve had 4 girls 3 straight days and virtually nothing.
Just few heelpop from rebecca
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:12 pm Any shoeplay today? Sucks we’ve had 4 girls 3 straight days and virtually nothing.
Not much, Rebecca nice dangling in most shows but with the wrong foot so the angle was terrible.

Check out the last 5 min during the recap of the energy show though, She gave a nice present above the solar panel during a short instant, very thoughtful of her ;)
Globe

Post by Globe »

Though most of it was completely hidden by the solar panel...I know you're fond of a good dip.
IMG_20230920_213636.jpg
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:37 pm Though most of it was completely hidden by the solar panel...I know you're fond of a good dip.
IMG_20230920_213636.jpg
I was just about to post that but you beat me to it. Rebecca was pulling some Diana moves behind the panel. Ive never seen her do that before. (nice!) i fell asleep halfway through the shows so missed most of it. had to catch the replays. Diana had plenty of chances to play on that panel segment but the camera angles were terrible and the camera man kept zooming in to hide the shot. Also it was like Tracy was getting in Diana's way. Diana didnt look to happy about it. Tracy outfits have gotten a little better but still not feeling those fur tops. also why the shoe change? Once again little to no Diana again except those couple segments. Monika, Rebecca and Dianna looked great today. i must say Rebecca has the best legs of all the ladies. and to end this off im missing Diana. She needs more camera time either by herself or with Rebecca or Monika. Her and Tracy not really working out. (in my opinion)
Globe

Post by Globe »

Ahah mb ! I was just equally surprised, she was playing the whole time behind the panel (obviously with a big teasing smile), you could see her foot and shoe dangling in the tight gap left between the 2 panels. That kinda reminded me of the few times she & Diana pulled off insane dipping last year summer.

I'm glad you guys felt the same regarding the duo Diana Tracy in that segment. At first glance, I immediately thought Tracy was kind off self-centered and I must say I'm not surprised by the way she's behaving throughout the shows...

We all agree that Diana should not be left out, she looks like she was really happy to get her own shows today. Apparently tomorrow she'll be among the hostS of the seated shows so maybe our complaints got heard.

Finally, on a positive note, it's good to see Diana & Rebecca be there for a full week, hopefully this stays as regular even though i don't hold much expectations for Rebecca's presence in the upcoming weeks.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Oh yeah, Rebecca knew exactly what she was doing and it was nice.

BF you would have lost your mind if she had gone “full flamingo”
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:15 am Oh yeah, Rebecca knew exactly what she was doing and it was nice.

BF you would have lost your mind if she had gone “full flamingo”
Lol Mr. Mike you know that's right! Like i said before i think Tracy will disappear after New Years just like Jessica. I dont even think Monika is really feeling Tracy either. Soon all the bandwagon fans will turn on her just like they did to Cindy. Im sure if things keep happening like today shows the ladies will also have something say about Tracy as well and soon she will be gone. Personally i think they should've hired Cheryl Ann or that tall girl Adriana (i think that was her name was) from last Christmas time.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

All the ladies are looking good today especially Monika. Diana always looks great Tracy's outfits seem to be getting better everyday now but dont expect any shoeplay from her. i can see that already. Rebecca looking good with blue heels. She's been holding us down most of the week. (thank you Rebecca) Also thank you Monika and Rebecca for the earlier segment with the blankets and heater. I see Diana changed shoes. Mr. Mike must have mentioned it. Let's see if we can get some vintage Diana back. She hasnt really been herself all week. Hope we get the Diana we had (before Tracy) back soon! I switched back to the stream with no graphics and the chat is disabled on that one so cant see anything that's going on.